April 2017 babys

It was right for my LG and is saying a girl this time so that makes me happy :)

Exactly the same as you, I wanted a girl and had my little boy and now no preference .... He's a mummy's boy hehe. If we have another boy be brilliant for Charlie a little play friend and if we have a girl that'll be nice as have one of each. No we're not finding out... I didn't want to but now do lol but OH doesn't want to, so going to be a surprise again.
I will be examing my scan photos trying to guess hehe.
Xx

Good news bobbideeboo! Lets hope it stays away. Id the heart rate issue at the end of pregnancy. When i was in labour with dd my heart rate was in the 120's so they wouldnt let me in home from home. Of course when i got to the labour ward it went down to 87!!
I done the chinese one with my two and it was right. This time it says boy but im feeling girl due to the spots on my face! Its breaking out so bad and i never get spots!

Have u a scan date yet Lotty?

Morning ladies,

hope everyone is keeping well!

nothing new to report here, i have my NHS scan on Tuesday so looking forward to that, no more baggy clothes at work!

has anyone developed a name for their bumps yet? i was spooning OH in bed and he said there's a piggy in the middle so piglet has kinda stuck!

xx
We've just ended up calling our bean "microbaby" :cool: xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

has anyone done the Chinese gender predictor for fun?

my results came back as a girl, typed in my little boys info and it predicted boy.. interesting!

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-prediction.php

xx
Both my past pregnancies have said girl, but both boys.
This time it says boy, so going by the last predictions it should a girl! (Wishful thinking, pretty sure my other half's family only produce boys!! There hasn't been a full blood relative female for 40 years :eek: xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow thats amazing. 40 years!!!! Will you find ou the sex? Xx

Haven't got my scan yet MummyBee.... Got my booking appt 26th sept and guessing my mw will process info so I get a scan. Hope it isn't too long to wait.
What time is yours tomorrow?

3under3...... No full. Blood female in over 40 years ... Wow are you going to find out?

Enjoy your scan tomorrow MummyBee and seeing your little baby :) xxx

Aw i hope its not too long for you. Its the longest wait eveerrr. 7 30pm!!!! Forever to wait haha!! Thanks. I cannot wait xx

Wow that's a late appointment isn't it. Oh thank you hopefully not long after mw appt.
keep us posted with a lovely pic :) xx

Jeez!! You might be carrying the golden child! :)

Lotty hope your scan isn't too far away!

Mummybee good luck for tonight. Keep us updated!

I've a question.. If this isn't your first when are you telling/told your other children? My little one is 4 and I know he'll be excited I just don't know if I can put up with 'is it here yet?' For 6 months! Also as we are finding out I don't know weather to wait and say your having a brother or sister. On the flip I don't want him missing out or someone saying 'are you looking forward to being a brother' and he's like what?!

Xx

Feel sick with nerves now. The excitement gone lol. Days going to drag too since its so late. Iv never known it to be this late before!
I told my lb at pur 12week scan he was three. There was the odd wuestion of when is baby coming but not much. However now hes 4 near 5 he would definately keep asking and saying this is taking too long.. i dread to tell him this time lol. We never told him he was getting a sister just because we kept the gender a secret from everyone and hed spill the beans xx

Jeez!! You might be carrying the golden child! :)

Lotty hope your scan isn't too far away!

Mummybee good luck for tonight. Keep us updated!

I've a question.. If this isn't your first when are you telling/told your other children? My little one is 4 and I know he'll be excited I just don't know if I can put up with 'is it here yet?' For 6 months! Also as we are finding out I don't know weather to wait and say your having a brother or sister. On the flip I don't want him missing out or someone saying 'are you looking forward to being a brother' and he's like what?!

Xx

I'm telling mine after the scan b4 I tell family and friends I want them to know " first " bar the few I've told.
You could say first Christmas, then easter then baby so they understand the time span?

Thanks girls, think I will have that convo over the weekend!

Mummybee only 2 hours left!! :)

Xx

MummyBee you must be out from scan now..... Did
You enjoy seeing baby? It's such a lovely experience isn't it.
❤️��������xxxx

So here we have it! For those of you not on the fb group :) happy hyper little baby!! I cannot believe this little thing is in my belly. I couldnt stop staring at the screen :') so excited now about telling my friends. I know one friend will probably have a heartattack and faint on me. She will be so excited and at the same time want to kill me from keepig it from her haha! Roughly due 31 march! But where we are our definate date wont be told till the 20 week scan xx

Last edited:
Had an early scan today that's placed me at 8+3, so EDD: 27th April :)

Aah lovely pic MummyBee :love:

We're going to tell our daughter next week after scan. She keeps saying she wants us to have a baby, she really wants to be a big sister. I'm blatantly gonna cry when we tell her haha.

I'm off work today, feel like poo. Got sore throat and stuffy head and hardly slept so I thought screw it! My mum has taken D to preschool and she's gonna have her at her house for a few hours this afternoon.

Hope everyone is okay and feeling good xx

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

don't blame you petit pois nice duvet day!

lol had an interesting chat my little one on saturday, the gist of the convo:

Me: Mummy has a baby in her tummy and you're going to be a big brother
B: Oh thats a great idea, is it going to be a black one or a white one?!
after a laughing fit i explained that its going to be white, love the innocence of toddlers!

after asking me 3 times he came to the conclusion 'thats so cool'

lets see if you're saying that at 3am son! ;)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back