***** April 2015 Mummies To Be *****

Merry Christmas all. I hope you all have a lovely time. This time next year I'll have two kiddiwinkles to handle! Argh! Going to enjoy this relatively peaceful one before it all kicks off next year!

Just under 2 weeks for me prettypee but it's still really scary!!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!! It has been so hectic for us. Finally got to sit down this evening and watch a film together. It'll be just as hectic but I'm really looking forward to New Year :) first off we'll all be heading over to tri 3 and then we'll be getting ready to meet our little ones!!!! Eeeeek!

I had a good Christmas but today I feel very low. I decided to treat myself to a pair of superdry joggers fashionable,thick and comfortable. Anyway I've increased to a size 14 now (10-12) pre pregnancy. The LARGE where like a pair of leggings??? They don't go any bigger than large. So apparently if your bigger than a size 12 you can't shop in superdry. I couldn't believe It. I feel so crap now.

That is shocking Prettypee.
Ive been feeling really good but today was the first my body has reminded me that I am pregnant - up sorting the house doing washing running up and downstairs and I just feel exhausted and got a bit breatheless. OH has made me sit down while he goes and does the shopping. Think I'll be having a lazy day on the couch.

Cx

Argh! I can't believe Tri 3 is soooo close for you early April mummies! I haven't even reached V Day yet!

I've started to get really bad heartburn which is causing me to vomit, the past few weeks when it wasn't bad a glass of milk would sort me out but it's suddenly got worse. What's the best thing to take?

Cx

That sounds awful :-( Go see you GP and see if you can get anything other than Rennies or Gaviscon.

When shall I start the April Thread in Tri 3?

Finally starting to feel a lot more regular movements with my anterior placenta! Everyday the OH can see and feel the baby kick which is lovely! Means that he can bond with the baby too :)

Yay lizzi! That's awesome :) aren't their movements the best? Mine is a proper squirmer!!

Personally I think the 1st of Jan would be best Rooster. New year new trimester!! :-D

Hi girls, hope you all had a lovely xmas.

OH finally felt the baby move on Xmas day! Was so lovely, I went for a lie down (struggling with my hips so need to rest often!) and he came up and cuddled up with his hands on my belly. Baby was kicking away, so I moved his hand, he kept asking if it was sure that was baby, as it felt really faint to him. Think it has made it feel more real to him.

We have also bought out travel system!!!! Went for the maxi cosi mura 3 plus, and I love it! Can't wait til we get to use it in April.

xx

Hi everyone. hope u all had a good xmas. Im now 23 weeks :) and keep getting some slight pains in my lower stomache.

Any one else having this.

Lisa

ARGHHHHHH. I love my son but MY GOODNESS he is being especially clingy to me today, he has been very full on! My OH has just sent me away to get a small break from it, but all I hear every 30 seconds is MUMMMMMMYYYYYY! This is what I heard even as I popped to the loo for a minute! I love him but boy, give it a rest son!

It's our dog that is driving me insane. She's managed to help herself to 2 boxes of chocolates in the last week, no matter what we do to block the door of the spare room she's got in. I hope she's not playing up because she knows a baby is coming and trying to get extra attention.Her hairs are absolutely everywhere too and after I brush up I turn away for 2 second and more appear. If she wasn't so cute and a huge part of the family she would be out.

my son is being like that at the moment too, Rooster. driving me nuts!! I had my physio appt today, I have SPD, i didn't have any problems with my son but he caused my stomach muscles to separate by the end, so they think that hasn't helped. It's been one thing after another with this pregnancy.

Aww ladies, it must be dead hard to deal with needy kids/pets at the moment, don't know how you manage it! lol

Lepus - I've been diagnosed with SPD too, sucks don't it? Did your physio have any good advice? Mine was rubbish, no experience of pregnant women and only gave generic advice that I could have read for myself online!

Anyone got any plans for NYE?

xx

He's given me a few exercises to do, some dos and don'ts and to go back in 2 weeks to see him to see how I'm getting on. He said we could look at getting a support band if needed. So pretty helpful. What did yours say?

She advised me to sit on a gym ball as much as possible at the first appointment and told me that a support belt might help, but to speak to my midwife about it.

At the second appointment she basically said the same things and then offered me crutches! Which I declined at the time, but she said that I can always call if it feel I need them later in pregnancy. I've not got any more appointments with her, as in her words "there's not really anything else we can do"

xx

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well? Eeeek lepus and emma, SPD does not sound like something you want to be dealing with. The only joint pains I've had have been my knees but I've been in pain with those for a good 13 years now so I'm kinda used to it.

As for NYE I'm seriously considering going into hibernation! I'm so exhausted I have no idea how I'm going to stay up that long!! what about everyone else?
Xx

Sorry about your SPD ladies. I'm lucky and haven't experienced it (yet).

No plans for NYE. Probably a pizza night with the husband and hoping my son sleeps through the fireworks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back