***** April 2015 Mummies To Be *****

Lepus14

Reaction score
Can't believe we're finding our way over here already! I've copied and pasted the due dates below, but i don't think it had been updated for ages, so please let me know and I'll get you added/moved etc..

APRIL

1st
MichelleK

2nd
Becstar

3rd

4th
Prettypee
Chazabell
Lepus14

5th
mum2and1angel

6th
Northerngirl

7th
Babbybo

8th

9th
cossie13

10th
Lynnek

11th
Aimee84
Em91

12th

13th

14th

15th
Monsterpickle
kitten2014
Nelci

16th
emmajaine

17th

18th

19th
emmajane

20th

21st

22nd
rooster30
want2bamum

23rd

24th

25th
Snaveanator
Cdx

26th

27th
Dodsy83

28th
everstorm

29th

30th

Last edited:
I'm now due April 4th - thanks for starting up the thread Lepus !

Which you already updated haha sorry I'm a bit on the slow side today!

Nice to see you April Mummy's here.

I guess that means us January Mummy's will be moseying on over to Tri 3 soon :shock: :lol:

X

Hi my new due date is 11th April please can u add me? I'm 13 weeks today :)

Woohoo, Tri 2. Can't wait until I am officially in Tri 2, I'm SO done with T1.

Same here Rooster, still waiting to stop throwing up though, i'm FED UP of it now.

If you have a Boots advantage card, the parenting club is really good, you get vouchers and free things now and again and the magazines are great. I thought it was one of the better ones when i had my son and have signed up again this time.

Yay hello! Can you change meto the 11th please! My edd changed at our scan. We announced our pregnancy to everyone today! Thought id share the pics with you! uploadfromtaptalk1412447461738.jpguploadfromtaptalk1412447481797.jpg

We told the family etc during the week and now done the fb announcement so it's official ( norm not a fan on the fb announcements but I have a lot of foreign friends so it's just so much easier!) reaction has been positive even in my new job so feeling great to have it in the open now!

Glad the reaction has been positive pretty pee.

One more week til I am officially in here, am hoping I'll have had my scan by then, but still don't know when it is going to be! :shock: x

I'm pleased it all went well prettypee, it's always nice when you get a positive reaction :) we have still hardly told anyone, I guess we probably should at some point! I'm not a fan of Facebook announcements either but it's definitely easier!

Have you chased them anymore Emma? I'd be fuming that I still hadn't heard anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back