***** April 2015 Mummies To Be *****

Lucky you Cossie I always thought I had been one of the lucky ones not needing to get up for the loo during the night but this little one clearly thinks I need to be prepared for broken sleep and has taken matters into their own hands. It is so strange because I remember panicking at not feeling anything. Time is definitely passing too quickly, I can't wait until April but at the same time I'm absolutely terrified of having another life that depends totally on me.

It surprised me too with anterior but when she wants to play she plays...I never used to feel kicks on my side but they can be some of the strongest! Almost like she's saying move over lol...she generally wakes between 6.30-8 which after late night wasnt impressed after barely 5hrs sleep lol but still makes me smile...if sat down or stood for long time she deffo kicks the bladder a lot - just a tickle atm making me wonder whether need to 'go' or not but nothing more. The cervix one made me go 'ouch' out loud in front of mum n OH as was similar to when something sharp stabs into fingernail quick but makes u jump... wasn't even stood up but guessing she's worked out where the exit is! Cdx yhe stomach flipping is amazing or wat I like to call belly shakers...one prominent kick n then belly shakes all over!

Hi cdx well now have felt movement consistently for over a month I now understand when women say they miss being pregnant...its such a magical feeling that u cant prepare for, miss the second it stops n crave to happen again n makes everything that much more real...I cant imagine not feeling movement n bump is defo growing now so actually 'look' pregnant in certain outfits...cant believe she's nearly 2lbs! Predicted birth weight of 7.4-8lbs lol. Only few days ahead on measurements...

Thinking I maybe unlucky as we had decided on a pram and went to order it and it's completely out of stock :-( did get the car seat we wanted plus a high chair and swung chair in the sales so not all bad news. Just hope the pram is back in stock soon, sooo wanted to be more organised than this but never mind still plenty of time yet!

V Day today....finally!!!
And its my mums birthday so double celebration in order.

Cx

Nearly double digits til EDD! Scary! 100 days to go...started listening to maggies natal hypnoyherapy cds nvreadibg effective birth prep workbook - very informative even if u dont go dont hypnotherapy route...talks about the process of birth in an emotional and hormonal wat...makes so much sense n woth £9.99! Hows everyone getting on with eating well whilst staring at boxes n boxes of chocolates given as xmas pressies? Dont they know we're trying to be good lol....

Got our baby monitors in the sale today £280 down to £150. We tried them out by locking my brothers dog in a room then using the 2 way communication to shout on him and see if he reacted....sometimes wonder at 25 if I am responsible enough for a child yet!! He did give us a response though so we knew they were working fine and the night vision was really good.

Cx

How we all doing ladies?

I spoke to a midwife yesterday (to book 28 week bloods) and she said the I should start carrying my maternity notes everywhere with me, just in case!! Scared the hell out of me, thinking that baby could actually arrived any time from now on! Have put them in the car now just in case!!

Xx

I was told that from my booking appointment! But it was explained to me that it's not just in case baby comes early. It's in case you have an accident, trip, fall or anything that means you may need a trip to Dr's or hospital. The doctors there can then see everything you've undergone so far in your pregnancy! Still scary though!!!

That is so daunting to think! These past few days all that's appeared on Facebook is stories of babies being born from 23 weeks onwards and surviving which is amazing but also scares me to think I am past that point and baby could actually come at anytime.

I was told that from my booking appointment! But it was explained to me that it's not just in case baby comes early. It's in case you have an accident, trip, fall or anything that means you may need a trip to Dr's or hospital. The doctors there can then see everything you've undergone so far in your pregnancy! Still scary though!!!

Interesting you were told that at your booking in appointment Hun, makes sense tho!

Was looking at the days of pregnancy app, and realised that I'm going to be at double digits tomorrow! Can't believe how quickly it's gone! I remember looking at it when I first found out and thinking how far away due date looked, not I'm scared about how quick it seems to be coming up!

Xx

Ditto did you see the one born 11wks early! The pic of baby scared me to think she's almost that size now! 14inches 2lbs wow...I do think they have unnecessarily scared you cossie as in reality it wud take particular circumstances for a baby to arrive this early...also dont know bout u guys but haven't felt any braxton hicks yet n while it doesnt happen to everyone figured that wud b a sign of preparing for delivery. ..I have on another note had v sore ankles to the point where I cant walk without pain. Ive soaked, massaged n today had a swim n elevated them 6" above heart to alleviate it but still sore so guessing the weight is finally raking its toll...the only thing im wondering about is that if I bend properly with knees to reach floor im putting my weight on my pads of my feet n the soles arent touching the ground...cud this b wats causing the achy ankles?

That is so daunting to think! These past few days all that's appeared on Facebook is stories of babies being born from 23 weeks onwards and surviving which is amazing but also scares me to think I am past that point and baby could actually come at anytime.

It's scary isn't it? Amazing that they are able to help those that are born so early tho. Xx

Also now on double digits! Oh neone else starting to get an outie? Its wierd cos only when stand up n top half of belly button first...wierd eh?

Not got an outie yet, but then had quite a deep belly button to start with. It's definitely shallower though! Lol xx

Is anyone else finding baby's movements are quite high up? It's like they have found a new playground with my ribs and as well as the constant feeling something it stuck there I am now getting a few jabs for good measure. On a positive note they are definitely getting stronger so the anterior placenta is not holding anything back anymore.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back