Is it a crime to still want to look sexy???

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Feeling very self concious at the mo. Im 16 weeks pregnant and showing now which I am soo excited about!! I also have very big boobs - always been big but now massive! (34FF) Im still fairly slim cos I havent really put weight on anywhere else so can still fit into some of my really nice dresses which are sexy and show cleavage but not at all slutty. I was out last night with my new Husband (on our Honeymoon) and I have never had so many looks in all my life! My OH assured me I looked lovely and he was proud of me and bump and i know that he would never let me go out looking stupid, and I have always been known for having a good sense of style, but I really started to doubt myself last night and wondered if I should just be walking around in a sack or something rather than giving any sort of glimpse of my curves!! I know that my boobs are very large, especially for my frame, and I am used to having them looked at even when Im really covered up, but last night I just didnt feel like it was complementary looks - to be honest I felt like a bit of a circus freak! Now Im dreading getting dressed up tonight cos I dont want this to keep happening and all my clothes are pretty trendy and its pretty hard to conceal my boobs whatever I wear! Should I be covering up now Im showing or is it ok to still be sexy?? What do you guys think?

course its still ok to be sexy!
if uve got it, flaunt it! i certainly would!

For sure!
Everyone will be looking at you thinking how amazing and happy you look, just your pregnancy hormones making you doubt!
Have fun :hug:

Ha ha. I'm a 32g now on a size growing 8/10. I still want to look nice but i dont like men looking at me. I now think all men that look are sick but then i get reminded that i dont look that preg!! :rotfl:

your pregnant.. didnt u know.. its unwritten rules? u have to wear tents and no makeup and never do ur hair now..

lisa&alex said:
your pregnant.. didnt u know.. its unwritten rules? u have to wear tents and no makeup and never do ur hair now..
:lol:

Yes, you MUST look a mess! LOL

Wear what you like. Sod the public! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic