Do I assume this is AF?

Penstraze

Reaction score
I missed my period last month, just had a small amount of spotting which was very bright pinky red, since then I have been really tired feeling sick, being sick on a few occasions, my boobs are sore and seem larger and heavier and a bit veiny, I have really noticeable veins on my thighs which im sure wernt as noticable before, I have been having heartburn when Ive never really suffered from it before, and been very over emotional crying for no reason. But all tests have been bfn and now I am bleeding a bit, it started friday as just a couple of spots in my knickers and a bit of red when I wiped myself, stayed mostly the same saturday, and sunday and was a little more yesterday but certainly not a period or not my normal period, very light and very bright pinky red.
I have noticed recently that my ring has gotten very lose so thought I must have lost weight, which wouldnt be suprising as i have been feeling and being sick and making food then not being able to face eating it, but my trousers are getting tighter, and my OH commented I looked pregnant the other night, I do seem to have a bit of a tummy which is normally flat!
In total with this month I would have had three non normal periods, the first one was very light and lasted only two days I did a test bfn and thought nothing more about it, last month only spotting and all the symptoms started and still bfn so have been seeing my doctor and should have pregnancy test results back from them tomorrow, but if this is my AF dont want to keep holding out false hope! (I wasnt TTC but after thinking I was pregnant I would like to be!)

Sorry for long post, any advice appreciated!

i would test hun but buy a decent test like clear blue some women have slight periods all through their pregnancy fingers crossed

Thanks, I should get the doctors pregnancy test results back tomorrow, (urine tests they wouldnt do a blood test even though I asked for one!) Just wasnt sure whether to think I have my period and am not pregnant and not keep my hopes up I know its only a day til I get my results but it seems ages away still just waiting and dont want to get my hopes up for no reason!

fingers crossed for you, let us know as soon as your results come in. :pray:

Hi

Im in pritty much the same boat as you, i also not had period for 2 months now and and blood & wee test come back negative went back to doctors last night and he is going to do a scan of my overies and womb to see if anything there but my doctor has said i could be waiting for an appiontment for a bit :wall:

Thanks everyone! The waiting is so hard, and today is going sooo slow!! :wall:
mum2be? said:
Hi

Im in pritty much the same boat as you, i also not had period for 2 months now and and blood & wee test come back negative went back to doctors last night and he is going to do a scan of my overies and womb to see if anything there but my doctor has said i could be waiting for an appiontment for a bit :wall:

I have a scan booked for the 18th of october, if the test comes back negative, im so scared that after thinking I was pregnant Im going to end up finding out theres something wrong and I cant get pregnant or will be less likely to! Still having alot of the symptoms, was gagging when feeding the dog this morning and before this his food never bothered me! Just have to wait I guess, at least its only tomorrow! :wall:

Just got pregnancy results from doctor BFN and bleeding got heavier last night so already knew the test was going to be negative. Even though I knew the test was going to be negative having it confirmed was still really disapointing, its probably for the best timing isnt exactly great, but I was really hoping I was pregnant and know OH would have been happy if I was but he's not ready to try right now. I cant see him ever actually saying right im ready lets try now, we're young so theres time yet but since thinking I was pregnant all I can think about is having a baby! :cry:

Now I have to wait for scan to investigate my periods becoming irregular and the pains I have been having over last year! Am scared what it might show up!

Let us know how your scan goes. Mine is next Tuesday and I hope it's not what they think it is.

PyscoFalcon said:
Let us know how your scan goes. Mine is next Tuesday and I hope it's not what they think it is.

Good luck for your scan tuesday, I hope it is good news the waiting is the worst isnt it your imagination runs wild about what it might and might not show up! Let me know how it goes!

A month seems so far away, am dreading it and wanting it to hurry up at same time! :wall:

Hi

Im sorry hun :hug: .
Maybe a miracle will happen and you will get your baby sooner then you think, good luck
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Im sorry hun :hug: .
Maybe a miracle will happen and you will get your baby sooner then you think, good luck
Katrina

Hiya Hun, thanks! I can but hope! I am going to come off the pill for now because my hormones are all over the place and OH is useless at remembering contraception when its down to him, so you never know! Will still be popping on here to see how the rest of you are doing even though I wont be trying myself :(

Hi honey. Fingers crossed it's nothing

Well when I was on the pill my "periods" were every 28 days and after a few months they lasted like 1-2 days in total :shock: I can't understand from your original post if that's what alerted you in the first place but some pills do that, they make your periods ligther and shorter. I don't have any explanation for your symptoms though, probably hormones I guess ugh! Had you been on the pill for a long time?

I originally joined the forum thinking I could have fallen pregnant. And then I got addicted 8) I am not ttc either (no OH for me :( ) but I stick around here and started charting this month to get to know how my body works. I agree it's hard sometimes when you're not trying, come back whenever you feel ok about it. And who knows, maybe your OH will change his mind and you'll soon start ttc :) (you mentioned you're young, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?)

Take good care. Good luck with your scan
xxx

Hi

Glad you will still be popping back.
When i was on the pill my af were every 28 days and lasted 6-7 days so mine were longer and heavy not short.
Now since having Kiara they are short 2-3 days
Katrina

Andrianne said:
Hi honey. Fingers crossed it's nothing

Well when I was on the pill my "periods" were every 28 days and after a few months they lasted like 1-2 days in total :shock: I can't understand from your original post if that's what alerted you in the first place but some pills do that, they make your periods ligther and shorter. I don't have any explanation for your symptoms though, probably hormones I guess ugh! Had you been on the pill for a long time?

I originally joined the forum thinking I could have fallen pregnant. And then I got addicted 8) I am not ttc either (no OH for me :( ) but I stick around here and started charting this month to get to know how my body works. I agree it's hard sometimes when you're not trying, come back whenever you feel ok about it. And who knows, maybe your OH will change his mind and you'll soon start ttc :) (you mentioned you're young, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?)

Take good care. Good luck with your scan
xxx

Hiya, I have been on the pill for about 10 years I first went on it at about 12 for my skin and havent had so much as a month off since, my periods have always been the same very regualar lasting the same abount of time usually about 4 days, before last month I have never missed a period! My scan was already booked because I have had bad abdominal pains on and off over the last year and a half.

I cant see OH ever being ready to TTC but he could prove me wrong, hes 26 and im 22, as I said I know that we're young so have plenty of time yet, I havent really spoken to OH about how I feel about it because I think it will just scare him and he has already said he doesnt want to be a daddy yet so I think its best to just leave it for now!

Thanks for all the suport everyone I will definately still be checking how your all doing and trying to return the favour!
HannahX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back