• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apologise in advance but it has to be done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinktink23

Reaction score
Good Evening Ladies...

I apologise in advance as what i am going to say may not be what some people would like to hear but i need to say it.
I and some other ladies have been talking and have got to know each other... its been the greatest experience so far of my pregnancy getting to know you all better... as alot of you know i havent had the chance to see my midwife only on ONE occasion. To put my trust in you ladies and tell you the things that sometimes are even hard to tell my bestfriends. I have had complications where i have been hospitalised and its been nice to have the support.....
WHAT i DONT APPRECIATE is liers coming onto the site and making up false stories.... i wont be naming names, as i am sure if you have has suspicions who i am refering too then you know its not just me being paranoid. Its very hard to come onto a website with strangers and share your experience i hope we are all doing it to help OTHERS out aswell as ourselfs. I would never share something that was false, to get attention (which in my eyes is what i have seen over the past few threads) Alot of women use this website and need others advise to play with their heart strings and play with PREGNANT womens emotions is SICKENING...
We have alot of ladies who have been through the pregnancy and doing it again and alot of first time mums. I am shocked that if this person or people are doing this for attention you have made my blood boil. It is VERY disrespectful and has put my trust at a low height. I think if i wasnt so bothered i would have laughed things off... BUT its now been pushed to the limit.
If however no1 agrees with me then i understand and judge me for some words that i believe to be true then this i also understand. But from this website i hope to make new friends n share experience.... YOU MADAME I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN YOUR GAMES:shakehead:..... thanks for reading... xxx

I know exactly who u mean and I have not believed one single word to come out of this girls mouth since she first came on here. Nothing adds up, and I, like u, do not appreciate being lied to.

I understand this is 'just a forum' - but its somewhere we come for help, advice and support! And I think this person needs to grow up, get a life and fess up to her lies!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know exactly who u mean and I have not believed one single word to come out of this girls mouth since she first came on here. Nothing adds up, and I, like u, do not appreciate being lied to.

I understand this is 'just a forum' - but its somewhere we come for help, advice and support! And I think this person needs to grow up, get a life and fess up to her lies!!

Its just pure shock and disgust in my eyes... someone had to say something

I've noticed this too hon, it's not just you. I'm sure the mods are/will deal with it because this forum has a great community already, it will not be ruined by trolls.

xxxx

Who you on about i ain't seen anything dodgey or have i just missed this x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

HA! think we all know who this is about!:L
Really has annoyed me.. there are women out there who would die to have children and she's sat there lying about it all! its just pathetic if im honest.. if you're gonna lie atleast make things believable!
NEVER try and fool pregnant women!:)
well said anyway hunny!xxxx.

I've noticed this too hon, it's not just you. I'm sure the mods are/will deal with it because this forum has a great community already, it will not be ruined by trolls.

xxxx

I do hope the mods deal with it because its not right!

Misscrazycookie - I don't know how uv missed it lol. Have a read over some of the threads on here, it'll hit u like a slap in the face.

xxxx

I do hope the mods deal with it because its not right!

Misscrazycookie - I don't know how uv missed it lol. Have a read over some of the threads on here, it'll hit u like a slap in the face.

Sorry hun just lost on this one. Hope they got removed and sorted as we do have a nice group here x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

The support girls is really nice... i dont want to look like a mean moo i really dont infact things like this i never get involved in... But to make me distrust someone is a big thing in my eyes... my sister cannot have kids and it shocks me that someone would lie... Attention seeking just go on normal chat forums for that... i love this website its been my rock when i have had awful days and im alone... i dont want to have to stop using it because i feel i cant trust people on here...

If im thinking about the right person what about the other person she names, is she a fake too? I hope im thinking of the right person or im going to feel pretty stupid xx

i wont be one to rat her name out... SHE knows and will either delete herself or come clean...x

I've just read one post and think I figured it out! Report the threads def dodgy!

Oh i appear to have missed these threads as I've not been on very much recently. Will have to have a nose now. Right, which threads am I meant to be looking at lol xx

If im thinking about the right person what about the other person she names, is she a fake too? I hope im thinking of the right person or im going to feel pretty stupid xx

yes i am thinking same person!! :shakehead: you have the right person in mind!! xx

Thought this might have been about me then, when I admitted my age on here not that long ago.. but did feel awful in the end that is why I done it.

I really havent got a clue who people are on about though, but hope it gets sorted soon xxx

Good Evening Ladies...

I apologise in advance as what i am going to say may not be what some people would like to hear but i need to say it.
I and some other ladies have been talking and have got to know each other... its been the greatest experience so far of my pregnancy getting to know you all better... as alot of you know i havent had the chance to see my midwife only on ONE occasion. To put my trust in you ladies and tell you the things that sometimes are even hard to tell my bestfriends. I have had complications where i have been hospitalised and its been nice to have the support.....
WHAT i DONT APPRECIATE is liers coming onto the site and making up false stories.... i wont be naming names, as i am sure if you have has suspicions who i am refering too then you know its not just me being paranoid. Its very hard to come onto a website with strangers and share your experience i hope we are all doing it to help OTHERS out aswell as ourselfs. I would never share something that was false, to get attention (which in my eyes is what i have seen over the past few threads) Alot of women use this website and need others advise to play with their heart strings and play with PREGNANT womens emotions is SICKENING...
We have alot of ladies who have been through the pregnancy and doing it again and alot of first time mums. I am shocked that if this person or people are doing this for attention you have made my blood boil. It is VERY disrespectful and has put my trust at a low height. I think if i wasnt so bothered i would have laughed things off... BUT its now been pushed to the limit.
If however no1 agrees with me then i understand and judge me for some words that i believe to be true then this i also understand. But from this website i hope to make new friends n share experience.... YOU MADAME I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN YOUR GAMES:shakehead:..... thanks for reading... xxx
well said !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh