anyonne else having problems with o2?

Kimbo

Reaction score
i can't ring out, send or recieve texts, or accept incoming calls.
My mum can't either, and neither can my uncle... anyone else?

Just had trouble talking to OH and he is on O2 but he is always having prolems with them :?

it must just be this area as my friend and brother can't use their phones either :think:

hmm mine seems fine - just rang my home number from it

Nor me im on pay as you go though if that anything to do with it.

My husband's been having non stop problems with them. He took over my old number which was on my ex boss's work contract after his phone got nicked :evil:
When the boss was gona cancel it my hubby rang them up because he wanted to keep the number on 02. Was assured he could change the name on the conract so it wasn't cancelled but would receive the same deal because it hadn't been the full 18months yet........yeah right! :shakehead: They charged him double for 1/2 the facilities so he rang them up as soon as he got the bill and complained. They d price matched my orange plan because he threatened to leave and said they'd refund him the difference onto the actual account so that he didn't have to pay next month. Instead they cut the dam phone off and didn't even send a bill out :wall: So he complained ans they appologised and said they'd set up a direct debit (which should have been set up with them in the first place!). And guess what......he's been without his mobile working for another 2 weeks. Still no bill has come through...no warning given until about 5mins before they cut it off and the money hasn't been collected by D/D even though he changed it to the joint account recently (since the last call). I'm seriously thinking of getting him to make a full out complaint and move over to orange. So what if he has to send o2 the phone back...orange will give him a new one :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back