anyone else had problems with o2 online?

lozzi

Reaction score
my phone has given up on life,

I upgraded about 5 weeks ago, my phone therefore is now one whole week out of there policy.

i just rang up to basically be told that the fault will have to be fixed at an o2 store becoz i collected the phone from a store.

so i have to be wtihout a phone for a minimum of 14 days.

im soo stressed, my nearest o2 store is about 10 miles away.

why teh hel do i renew my contract with o2. i only ever have problems with them...

:wall:
its like banging ur head against a brick chuffin wall... anyone else got problems with o2 online??

Hi, I had the same with my new up grade from 02 on-line a few months ago. It was about a week past the send back date too. They told me to take it to an 02 shop, which I did, but they couldn't find mt phones id number on their system. So the young chap I saw said to ring them back again and tell them and if I gave them a bit of jip they'll sort it out. I called them up again and I was put through to their Indian call centre where I had to get the chap to repeat and/or spell everything out to me (he was a lovely helpful person though). Anyway, he gave me the address to send my phone back to to get it fixed, which I did and it was freepost. Less than a week later they'd sent me a brand new phone :dance:
Hope this helps, good luck

never had any problems with them nor any of the upgrades Ive had. Only snag I had was when I first switched to them from standard O2 and they billed me for free texts backdated for several months and debitted over 250 quid out of my account :shock:
I wont set up a DD with them and just pay by card each month.

Other than that they've been fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back