Anyone on O2 who's phone/sim has just given up?

My phone, FIL and MIL phones have all just given up this morning, is it a local thing for us or is anyone else having problems? We can't send or receive texts and have no bars of signal.

Mine's okay, and I've just rang DH and his is okay too. Must be just a local thing hun.

I rang O2 and they have no idea! lol. I have had my phone just literally over 12 months and they've told me i'll have to buy a new phone as it's out of warrenty! fooking typical! I hope its the sim and not the phone - easier to fix!

just sent you a test text, let me know if you get it???

Have you tried putting your SIM in another phone that you know works??

Can't you tell I used to work on an IT Helpdesk and deal with mobile queries!!!! :wink:

Sami try one of the sims I gave you :lol:

Maybe I jinxed you by giving you them :shock: LOL.

i'm on o2 and i always get days like that with mine. OH on it too and its sometimes impossible to get in touch with him. I'm with o2 cos they cheap but they're no good in this area. there's loads of parts of town where i cant get a signal :x :x :x

im on o2 and i havent had any problems with mine hun xxx

Works again nows :shock: stupid thing.
Probably something to do with the amount of times I've dropped it :lol:

Sami said:
Probably something to do with the amount of times I've dropped it :lol:

LOL :D

They need to make bouncy phones, mine is all battered too (and waterproof ones)

my mums on 02 and could ring out, receive calls and send texts but everytime she sent a text it said she had no netwrok support. rang 02 and they asked if she had credit..like shes that stupid! lol.. 02 are crap i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back