me and o2.... :@ hahahh

lozzi

Reaction score
grrr...

YET AGAIN

my phone has broken :roll: 3rd one in 27 days.

so...

i rang o2 yesterday to explain my phoen was knackered and what should i do.

she offered me a new handset or should i say "new"

she offered me the LG viewty, so i said yeah sure...

well i expected it on a door step swap and last night AFTER customers services shut... ,i got an email explaining i should send my phone back to an address at my expense.. then when they received it and processed it they'd send me a REFUR phone!?

think not.

So i rang em first thing this morning.. and the lady on the phone said to me, i think u have been given the wrong email. Your phone is ocming today, brand new phone, by parcelline Doorstep Swap.

So im thinking this is too good to be true..

Can i have the parecl number to tarck...

so i came off the phone and rang to track it, and suprise suprise the number isnt valid, and there is no courier booked from my postcode either :wall:

So i ring o2 back, and the man is going on and on about how he will fix it by 2 today. well i have no hope with o2.

so i might ring now and demand a manager.

i hate o2 hahahah

Another reason I don't bother with upgrading or having a contract for my mobile. More hassle than its worth.

I got my mobile over 7 years ago and it does the job still. I can make calls, take them and send texts. I can't be arsed with the rest :lol: I spend about £5 every 3 months on top up.

I just never let it become a focal point in my day to day life. Its there for emergencies and if people need to contact me for some reason, but I don't rely on it. I don't like being interrupted in the middle of the day by calls. I'd rather be left in peace. People can leave a message and I can decide if I want to get back to them. Quite simple and peaceful :)

I have a staff tariff so I get a fantastic deal (my mate works for o2 :wink: ) but the last couple of days I have had my phone turned off and I check it every three hours or so in case I have an importnant message. OH will use landline if he needs me and everyone else just seems to be asking if I've had the baby ('NO, and probably wont for another 3 weeks!!!! :x )

I hate mobiles.... :evil:

i wonder if my "2pm phone call" is going to happen... :roll:

I'm not with O2 but i find orange are really slow at updating the shops computer system etc with stuff.

I sent back a phone, waited, got my mate who works for them to check they'd recieved it, went in to the shop to get a working phone, and the women was like "that'll be £200", it should have been free, so i rang my friend who rang orange and they siad it was all ok, so i had to go bk in to hte shop on the phone to oragne customer services who told the shop my upgrade should be free!!

Too much hassle!!!

I've told him next time i need to upgrade he can do it for me im having no envolvement!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol i just rang them...

He is waiting to speak to a manager who is in a meeting.. and then she will have a look at my case..

He says he thinks he'll be able to get authorisation for a door step swap. However he doenst think i'll get a new phone...

great...

A phone on a brand ive NVER used... and all i'll get is the phone and charger...

DOnt anyone text me or ring me and expect a repsone for a few weeks whilst i suss it all out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back