Anyone with more than one child?

BadWolf

Reaction score
What is/will be the age gap between your LOs & how did you find it?

Our daughter is currently 18 month old & we're planning to try for another when she's 2. I'm just curious!

I'v got two children and one on the way, there age gap is 3years apart and my younger one will be four when this baby is born which to me it's a good age gap as they are independent they don't need as much attention when the baby is born, however I wished I had them closer together but since I had my first at a young age it didn't work out that way x

My lg is 22 months and will be 2 years 4 months when baby arrives. I wanted a 2ish year age gap as I want them to be close, but equally I wanted my lg to have had a bit of time with us before baby arrives. Hopefully it'll work out ok!! X

My daughter will be 7 when baby arrives...didn't plan on such a large age gap but the years have just flown!! Xx

My DD is 16 months and will be 23 months when this one is born. I wanted a 2 year gap so it has worked out well x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My little lad will be 2 on the 23rd of this month and I am currently pregnant with baby 2 Only 6 and half weeks but their age gap will be about 2 and half years. Still close enough to grow up close I think x

My son will be 3yrs 3 months when this baby is born... I have no idea what that really means, but I'm very happy that my son is a bit more settled & independent now as I found the baby & early toddler phase very tough as he doesn't sleep much. Also he'll get free Nursery time, so I will get some 1on1 time with new baby without it costing us anything...

My brother & I were only 22 months apart and fought like cat and dog until we were in our THIRTIES.... so I know being closer together is no guarantee of getting along - it's more about personalities, but as my son is very verbal I'm hoping I can explain a bit more than if he were younger and hope to navigate any jealousy that way.

Tri hoping! Im 36wks tomorrow.

My LB will be 3 in July and im due in 4 weeks (may)..
This is the gap i was hoping for, 2.5/3yrs. Its crazy hoe the months have gone on how much hes picking up and understanding that i have 'baby charlie' in my belly.
He enjoys feeling him kick too :)

Pregnancy has been alot more exhausting this time around. I put that down to not being able to rest or nap when needed! PGP has been worse this time too!

Im sure the newborn stage with a toddler will be quite testing, but I can't wait :)

My mother had 4 children within 6yrs.
Born 88,90,91 & 94. My sister was actually due on my 1st birthday (bfing surprise bfp lol) but she was 12 days late. So we are very close in age! X

Last edited:
I have 2y8m between my girls. Dd2 is only 12 days old so very early days! My dd1 has welcomed her little sis so well. She's loving without being too full on. We have had more emotional outbursts than normal but I expected that! Fingers crossed it continues well! Xx

When this baby arrives in November I'll have a just 4 year old daughter and a 15 1/2 year old step daughter x

I have 2y8m between my girls. Dd2 is only 12 days old so very early days! My dd1 has welcomed her little sis so well. She's loving without being too full on. We have had more emotional outbursts than normal but I expected that! Fingers crossed it continues well! Xx

If I get pregnant right away our age gap will be 2 years 8 months too so it's good to hear how well your LG has welcomed a new baby. Hoping mine will be the same. I'm a little worried about feeling guilty though, for not having as much time with my daughter if we have a new baby. But I guess the same would apply at any age.

Hope it continues for you too! :)

Also he'll get free Nursery time, so I will get some 1on1 time with new baby without it costing us anything...

This was one of our reasons for waiting & trying NEXT year as our LO will qualify in January 2018. ( She's a late September baby :roll: ) But we're enrolling her after the holidays for a few hours a week which is costing £6 an hour (roughly) so not too bad. It did annoy me how some of my friends children started at 2 years for free but hey!

My mother had 4 children within 6yrs.
Born 88,90,91 & 94. My sister was actually due on my 1st birthday (bfing surprise bfp lol) but she was 12 days late. So we are very close in age! X

There's 6 years between me & my brother, it was like being an only child. :( My brother in law was born in February & my OH was born in December of the same year. :shock:

I want my LO to have that friend for life. Here's hoping.

Good luck in your pregnancy, & with the LOs! :)

Hope u catch quick hun. It took 1st cycle with ds1 and 4th cycle with ds2 xx

Thanks! With our first we weren't even trying, trying not to really... :lol:

However since then, I've been on the mini pill for 3 months & had one depo injection. ( Nothing agrees with me :lol: ) So I'm thinking it may not happen right away.

I came off the pill for almost a year before ttc no2. My cycles were terrible! Ranging anything from 31 days to 73 being my longest!!!!!
It took 6months due to the 40+ cycles i had at the time, but luckily caught 4th go.

Hope Its quick for u xxx

I got my periods back just before Christmas & have been between 24-29 days so far so I'm hoping that's a good sign. :)

My LG will be 19 months when this baby arrives!!! I know a few people mainly 3 year age gaps but they all had different experiences depending on first child's personality/temperament!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi, I have a 14 month gap between my two little boys! Wow it was hard work but now at 4 & 3 they play lovely. By the time this little one Arrives my two will be 5 & 4 🙈🙈🙈 what have i let myself into 😂

I'm going to have a 5 1/2 year age gap i didn't plan it this way but I'm not going to complain as both my babies are surprises (implant and this time pill) My daughter is going to find it hard adjusting as its always been just us two and we're going to be becoming a family of 4 so it's a big thing. At least she'll be at school so I'll have a short break from the madness x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back