do you have a small child and your expecting again?

BeckyJ

Reaction score
reason i ask is that summer is 3 months old and we are planning our next already

do any of you have a baby, how hard is it? any tips? would you have done it different?

anyone got children with a close age gap?

i had nausea day and night with summer up until 14wks, it was constant, if i wasnt being sick i was feeling sick but that doesnt mean i'll be like that again, although i know i could be

we want to have our kids close together if possible but id be interested to hear your thoughts/experiences

thanks girlies and congratulations on being pregnant :cheer:

i've had hyperemesis with each of mine, and i got pregnant when oliver was 6 months old.

omg, the sickness i had was awful. in hospital and out, on meds (if i could keep them down)

i was up throwing up all the time, and couldn't eat. couldn't make him food or anything.

it was VERY hard coping with the sickness with him being small still. i was sick till about 16 weeks, and eventually managed to get over it.

i hope you dont get the sickness again BUT if you do, you need to be prepared to have a lot of help with your LO, cause i couldn't manage.

i wouldn't have done it different, as we wanted a close age gap. but also, be prepared if your lo isn't walking by the time you get towards the end of the pregnancy (like me), that is a nightmare!!!!! especially if you get spd (like me!) thank goodness my 4yr old is so excited that he helps me with so much :D

:wave: Hey Becky

Chester is 5 months and next month we're gonna start trying again for number 2. Come join us in TTC! There is only 15 months between me and my elder bro and I've always wanted 2 close together. It WILL be hard work but worth it in the end.

x

ive replied to your post in ttc :)

but just wanted to say i had really bad sickness with my first all the way through my pregnancy but with all my others i did'nt really get that much

:wave: I have a 7 month old and im 13 weeks pregnant. It wasnt planned and I was gutted at first but now Im looking forward to it.
Its hard being pregnant with a little one I will be honest. Its tiring and when he was teething and not sleeping for 2 weeks it was an absolute nightmare as I was getting little sleep in the night and as you know, sleep is vital when preggers!

Howver I guess if you have a toddler it would also be tiring, although you would potentially get more sleep of a night...but then they dont sleep as much in the day..

I think its more about how you feel in yourself. If you feel fit and well and able to cope with another so soon and the doc hasnt given you any medical reason why you shouldnt then go for it!

Best of luck chick
:hug: :hug:

Hi, my Austin is 5 and a half months although he arrived 9 weeks early so his corrected age is just over 3 months. I'm pregnant again and it was planned. Have to admit we didn't expect to fall so quickly but I am so pleased we did. Baby making and raising is hard work and I want to get through the early years as soon as possible and to have them close in age so they can play together. I had three brothers all just a year a part and we grew up best friends.

Yep I say go for it, you will get through it somehow and there are so many benefits! Why delay, it will be hard work whenever you do it.

X x

I have a seven month old and Im pregnant again, it wasnt planned but now Im glad, there is 10 months between me and my sister and we are very close, I just couldnt face being pregnant again so its good it has happened this way. It is very hard feeling ill and tired with a LO though, I had no sickness with my son but I am very sick this time - so you might be lucky and be the opposite

hi huni

ive got 2 kids atm, rion is 2 1/2 and jack is just 1, im pregnant with our 3rd too.

i can honestly say it wasnt too hard until i got pregnant with bby no.3, constant sickness and tiredness is really hard to cope with when you have 2 to clean, feed and keep happy.

hope everything works out for you though

good luck

Hayley

I AM TEMPTED TO JOIN NOW!!!!
BeckyJ I was in third tri with u... my god i don't believe how fast time is passing now we are thinking of ttc again LOL.
OK i admit i might ttc starting next month then :) never took extra cautious in contraception though. can i get pregnant if i bd without protection 4 dpo ?
any ways. the only thing keeping me from ttc again is my weight 75 kg i wanted to lose 10 kg at least before ttc but i think i will give it a try soon..
Good luck all.

I think if you feel ready ladies then go for it! You never know how long its going to take.

Im dreading to think how it will be when all the morning sickness kicks in (I hope it doesnt to badly!!) and I have my 21 month old to look after haha!!! Happy days, all be worth it in the end :D

Hello,

I have a 4 1/2 month old and am 9 weeks pregnant!!!! I had PCOS and had to have hormone injections in order to concieve the first time round and so we were trying to get pregnant while I was at my most fertile. I am over the moon but still a little shocked at being pregnant again! In all I am really excited and can't wait to have a little brother or sister for Thomas... but if I am honest, a little scared too at how i'll cope.

thanks 4 the replies girlies

i think we will start ttc in the next couple of months, we deffo want another baby nxt yr :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back