body change UPDATE: found another one!

trixipaws

Reaction score
dont kno where 2 put this lol

my boyf pointed something out in me which neither of us noticed before- when i stand with my knees together, my legs have a gap at the top?!? my boyf says it incredibly attractive (can only wonder why! :roll: )

it made me wonder if my hips must be wider- and is it a result of being pregnant or the actual birth? :think:

has anyone else got a gap between their legs they didnt hav b4? and if so did u give birth naturally?

im curious lol i kno this is really RANDOM :lol:

my hips etc are all stuff and funky , now laying down on my back i cant flop my legs to the side and have them flat ( does that make sense? )

All the kids at school used to say if you had that then you had been around the block :rotfl: Not saying you have :oops:

I will check when i get my lap back from madame

I don't but then again i have fatter thigh's than you so that's maybe why :rotfl:

my sister pointed them out yesterday and she is so right- i have huge biceps! well not huge as in size lol but huge as in really defined and toned! lol i kno thats neither pregnancy nor childbirth it is parenting- thats from hauling 20lbs around with me everywhere, under one arm and such! haha

lol i have that too...tis a good thing apparantly :D :D :lol:

LOL the amount of chocolate ive been eating lately even if i stand with my legs aprt they would probably still be no gap :rotfl: :rotfl:

trixipaws said:
my sister pointed them out yesterday and she is so right- i have huge biceps! well not huge as in size lol but huge as in really defined and toned! lol i kno thats neither pregnancy nor childbirth it is parenting- thats from hauling 20lbs around with me everywhere, under one arm and such! haha

My fore arms have gone really toned from carrying my fat lump around (Nathan) plus pushing a really heavy double pram round for 14 months has worked wonders on my arms :)

i'm well happy with my change of body!!

ive gone from being a muscle powerhouse, (which was great in one way) to being slim and delicate with mahoosive boobies (which is great in a new way!)

i'll build back up - but for a few years i'd wondered how it would be to wake up one day without the muscle and now i know- its a nice change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back