anyone read through their hospital notes..

lisa&alex

Reaction score
?? just read through mine.. and got to my 20 week scan.. and it says on there.. difficult scan due to patient body type. etc etc etc.. (cheeky cow lol)

and on my blood results, boarderline low platelets and something about slight white blood cells..

and im supposed to have filled in parts for numbers im supposed to ring and they arnt filled in.. and then detailed descriptions of cervical dilatation n stuff.. gah!

Thats a big cheeky
?? just read through mine.. and got to my 20 week scan.. and it says on there.. difficult scan due to patient body type. etc etc etc.. (cheeky cow lol)

I read through mine and its a good job i did nearly everything was wrong, my doctors name, my previous history, medical conditions, none of my and daughters allergies were noted and midwife hasn't filled in half of what she's meant to.

What a load of crap i say........ :rotfl:

Mine dont really have much, just the basics think they must keep the rest on my hospital file or something :think:

says in my notes this is my 1st pregnancy.. lol.. stupid a holes.. i suggest everyone chk their notes..

p.s the sonographer was heftier than me lol..

My notes say I'm having a little boy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Think the midwives are going to be a little shocked when the baby pops out... :rotfl: :rotfl: Other than that... It's damn near impossible to read my notes as my midwife has the handwriting of a spasticated spider with inky legs... :roll: Theres a lot of yellow highlighter all over the writing though.. :think: Think it might mean its important :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back