anyone play WoW?

frankie247

Reaction score
Wondered if there was anyone on here who plays or did play World of Warcraft? Ive just started playing and found its really addictive, but i'm really enjoying it.

:yay: I play it with OH sometimes, we have a few drinks and end up having a laugh :) I'm not very good at it like but still enjoy it! x

Oh i used to play but i got waaaaay too addicted and after about 3 years of about 80 hours per week to make my character the best (and indeed i was) they released The Burning Crusade and made it all worthless - so i quit then and there and never played since :)

I did meet my hubby on it so not all bad, but i tend to advise people off it if they have responsibilities because it takes over your life if you let it.

Last edited:
I play it, I have a 5 lvl 80's :lol: and various alts, best char is on Dentarg called Lílliana, ret pally, got an alt ele shaman called Stéven, also on dentarg, levlling a hunter and a dk on dentarg as well, Did used to be alliance but our guild wasn't going anywhere, so switched to horde and then server changed to dentarg, got 3 lvl 80's on shadowsong, but don't play them much now since switching my main to dentarg, got a lvl 80, shadowpriest, hunter, Dk, a lvl 62 belf warlock, and lvl 10 :lol: Belf priest also on shadowsong. Am pretty addicted, all got left to do this expansion is kill LK on heroic and RS on heroic :lol: which is proving difficult, most people just waiting for catalysm to come out, have been playing it on beta and it seems interesting but only levelled to 82 on it , just wanted to try out pallies on it, but don't want to play too much to spoil the game when cat. comes out.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of levelling my first. It's a blood elf hunter, currently bm talents but depending on cataclysm may change to mm or sv. Been playing since the beginning of september and just hit 61 so I'm now exploring Outland with TBC. My husband has played since it first came out but took a break if a year when he met me etc but since I've just discovered it, he has gone back to it too and so has boosted me around a couple of the lower dungeons. His main is a undead priest Holy spec for healing and discipline for pvp. We both play on the blades edge server and were both horde. I'm trying to level up to 80 before cata comes out so I'm at the same level as everyone else. Everyone seems to be taking it easy now until the release which is good for me as it gives me chance to catch up.

Only been on Outland a couple of days and just about to move out of the hellfire peninsula and away from the Fel Reaver...thank god, he terrifies me, so I keep getting my husband to kill him lol.

Haha! I've made friends with quite a few people all over the world on Facebook who play it. I met them through a game that OH and I play on Facebook - Kingdoms of Camelot? That is very addictive too lol ;-) x

Hell reaver was the bane of my life when I was levelling lol, felt really good to go back at 80 and just kill him for fun :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back