anyone ov'd and not realised?

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
Can you tell I'm clutching at straws here :lol:

CD16 now and no +ov test, no higher cervix and no egg white yuck (TMI but it is creamy and sticky), I was expecting to ov on CD14 - help!!! :wall:

ta muchly

katexxx

Hi Kate. I've just bought some ovulation strips coz I haven't got a clue when I 'O'. I've tried charting temps, checking mucus, blah blah, but after reading some ladies on here the strips dont work either, so if you find a good way please let me know :D

I gues anything's possible! All these signs we look for a very subjective so we may be misreading them who knows. I can never get on with opks anyway, you could have peed at the wrong time :think:

tee hee glad its not just me then :) , just want to ovulate and bd and then go into 2ww!!!!!

I have tried the sticks but on my clearblue it says not to urinate for 4 hours before the test - hello? Thats a long time not to wee wee! :shakehead:

good luck chick

kxx

4 hours :lol: best I'd cut down on me coffee then :roll: Guess they wont work for me then.

Hi Kate, I have done that a few times.

I find the easiest way to tell now is to chart your temps in the morning, initially you will only know after you have ov'd but you soon start to get used to your cycle. Have a look at www.fertilityfriend.com

OPK's I still try and use but find myself missing the surge sometimes :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back