Anyone on the pill?

ToriElla

Reaction score
I started taking the pill again a couple of months ago. the last few days i've been feeling weird. can anyone advise if this is normal pill related stuff?

Dizziness
Headaches
BLOATED totally!!
Tiredness??
Sickly

I feel like i'm hungover or something. Think the pill can cause this?

That sounds like me when I was pregnant

drop.gif

:shock: cant be cant be cant be cant be

I had an upset tummy a few weeks ago but I don't think it would have affected the pill!!

yous are making me poop my pants now!

Tummy upsets definately affect the effectiveness of the pill.

Have any HPTs in the house? ;)

no antibiotics - we just all had a tummy bug. pack end on sun or mon so af due early next week

If you were sick or had diarrhoa, mainly 3 hours after you have taken the pill, then it may effect the pill working! :)

it's so NOT exciting :D i think i would have a heart attack! and DH would probably have a nervous breakdown! :eek:

I noticed some HPT's in the £1 shop lol a few months ago - if i start to get worried i'll get one of them. but i'm sticking with my idea that these symptoms are purely crappy pill related :pray:

dont u want another bubs then hun ( i know u were on the pill but thought id ask lol)

yeh i do but not just yet. I don't think it would be practical! but if i am i am. I doubt it though.

I have cramp now :doh:

Hi

I would test as well hun i got pregnant on the pill so i know its possible.
Katrina

I get all this on the pill too hun, just had a bloody 13 day period too :evil: stupid Cerazette :roll:

I took a test and it was BFN. do you think it is accurate? x

i have NO idea. i have a few pills left and my period is due on mon or tues x

if it still hasn't arrived by then perhaps test again. If you think you may be pregnant I wouldn't take any more pills just to be on the safe side

I don't feel like I am! But i didn't get symptoms until i was 9weeks pg last time.

my lower back is aching and i keep falling asleep sitting up :eek: like when i'm feeding eva or writing or something i keep nodding off. this that sounds suspicious??

i'm going to keep taking the pill i think cos it's only 4days and i dont want to mess it all up if this is nothing. i'll keep you posted though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back