anyone on the mini pill?

kellie80

Reaction score
I've been on the mini pill now for about 5 months and my periods are all over the place. Just wondered how everyone else is who takes the mini pill? I can go 6 weeks inbetween bleeding or 1 week. :?

I am and I've never had a period at all. My last one was the one before i fell pregnant!

I went on the Cerazette mini pill but after 8 weeks I stopped breastfeeding so I changed back to the combined pill. For the 8 weeks I was on the mini pill I hardly stopped bleeding. My periods are as regular as clockwork again now that i'm back on the combined pill but obviously that is not an option for you if you are breastfeeding. I think your only other option is to have the coil or to use male or female condoms. If you stay on the mini pill your periods might settle down if you just put up with taking it a bit longer to see what happens or maybe you could try a different mini pill.

I am!! I love it!!

I was on it before I was TTC as the regular pill gives me the worst migranes you could ever imagine. My periods are like clockwork on them.
I am on the Femulin ones. You have to remember to take them at the same time of day each day tho... thats the only down side

Well I'm on Noriday as I can't take the combined pill as my BMI is JUST over the limit :oops: . I wanted the coil in but chickened out! I have an appointment on Thursday to ask the GP whats going on cos not sure if this should be happening or not. Looked back to and its 6 months I've been on it so I would of thought things would have been settling down by now.

I've been on it for 2 weeks,and I'm bleeding like anything...still,watch this space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back