boob feeding and the mini pill...

Squiglet

Reaction score
Those of you who are boob feeders and take the mini pill.... did you find your milk production increased...???

I've been taking the mini pill for a week and all of a sudden my boobs have been engorged for 3 days in a row, if I express I can easily get 4oz a go, my boobs haven't been engorged since lil miss was tiny and even though she has just started on solids she is still feeding frequently (around 10x a day)...

Did anyone else find this?????

I started the mini-pill a week ago and mine are the same (huge) grrr.

I didn't notice any difference with the pill, although I do seem to be more engorged since weaning :think:

Moomum said:
I didn't notice any difference with the pill, although I do seem to be more engorged since weaning :think:

:think: :think: Maybe its that...although it did seem to happen before I started weaning... :think:

Squiglet said:
Moomum said:

:think: :think: Maybe its that...although it did seem to happen before I started weaning... :think:

I wondered whether she might not be taking quite as much milk because she's full up with food and therefore leaving my boobs without the relief they need lol. I'm probably bang off though :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back