Anyone Not found heart beat yet

TeeUK

Reaction score
I'm 14+ weeks and cannot find heart beat. I thought I did but after comparing it to videos online I realised it was my own heart beat :(

I am over weight 14st 9....I tried doing it with full bladder this morning...nothing.

I am annoyed with myself as when I got it I said I would not let it stress me out but it is...I've put it back in box and vowed not to take it back out till I'm 16 weeks.

Any one else have trouble finding heart beat?

I haven't had any problems finding the heart beat the last few weeks, in fact I'm sat here listening to it now :)

I'm over weight too at 15 stone. Thought I would let u know where I find it and see if it helps u. It's ever so slightly to the right of centre and about 1-2 cm above my hairline, but sometimes it's lower.

Also I have to push down a fair bit to get it. My belly swallows the probe lol

Where are u trying with the probe? Xx

Hi hon

My midwife said that before 16 weeks it can be a bit hit and miss finding the heartbeat - that's why midwifes don't generally check for it until then. So don't worry yourself, baby is probably just hiding!

xx

Thanks girls :)

Kanga - I tried all along hairline and only picked up my heart beat slightly to right side, it was only 84 beats per min so way too slow for babies :(

Maybe I'll have more luck at 16 weeks ....I'm using a Bestman BF500 which is supposed to be a good one x

Hi hon

My midwife said that before 16 weeks it can be a bit hit and miss finding the heartbeat - that's why midwifes don't generally check for it until then. So don't worry yourself, baby is probably just hiding!

xx

:dito: alot of midwives recommend that you don,t uses a Doppler till after 16 or so weeks so that you don,t panic if you can,t find it. Even the midwife had trouble finding mine at 16 weeks, so don,t worry. Xx

mine was found between hair line and belly button and a little towards the left if that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back