Think I heard heart beat

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by TeeUK, Jan 5, 2012.

1. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

They sent out replacement doppler much better....I think I found heart beat after just a few mins, it was slightly to the right on bikini line and sounded like whoo whoo lol...I compared it to some vids online and it sounded same :)

Glad I found it quick as I'm not very patient :roll:

2. weefoggy

weefoggy Well-Known Member

Hi tee

Sounds like you found it! It's fab, isn't it? To hear the heartbeat for the first time :dance:took me weeks but like you I'm not very patient so gave up quite quickly as it got frustrating so glad you found it quickly xx

3. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

It is sooo wonderful and reassuring...I don't think I'm going to be paranoid and do it everyday, think I'll try and wait a few days before I do it again....don't want to become obsessed lol

4. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

i want to hear mine again lol xxx

5. jacy90

jacy90 Well-Known Member

Aww, bet it was wonderful! Can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat.. Do you think it's worth hiring out a doppler? Im just worried that Id have trouble finding the heartbeat and get myself all worried! Glad u found it quick :D *very jealous* lol

6. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

It does put your mind at ease...I have a worrisome nature so I thought I would become obsessed but I feel quite relaxed with it. I thought right I'll give myself 10mins if I don't find it I'll put it away and try another day as I know it can be difficult to find before 16 weeks. Go for it just keep that in mind xx

7. Daydreaming

Daydreaming Well-Known Member

Yay! Glad you found one that works.
    Hearing the heartbeat is wonderful :) but I agree you can't put all your hopes on a Doppler or you may go insane with worry if you can't find it.

Mine was also to my right :)

8. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

Sooo true...I have faith that this little one will be fine, hopefully in a few weeks we will start to feel movement, now that's even more exciting!