Think I heard heart beat

TeeUK

Reaction score
They sent out replacement doppler much better....I think I found heart beat after just a few mins, it was slightly to the right on bikini line and sounded like whoo whoo lol...I compared it to some vids online and it sounded same :)

Glad I found it quick as I'm not very patient :roll:

Hi tee

Sounds like you found it! It's fab, isn't it? To hear the heartbeat for the first time :dance:took me weeks but like you I'm not very patient so gave up quite quickly as it got frustrating so glad you found it quickly xx

It is sooo wonderful and reassuring...I don't think I'm going to be paranoid and do it everyday, think I'll try and wait a few days before I do it again....don't want to become obsessed lol

i want to hear mine again lol xxx

Aww, bet it was wonderful! Can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat.. Do you think it's worth hiring out a doppler? Im just worried that Id have trouble finding the heartbeat and get myself all worried! Glad u found it quick :D *very jealous* lol

It does put your mind at ease...I have a worrisome nature so I thought I would become obsessed but I feel quite relaxed with it. I thought right I'll give myself 10mins if I don't find it I'll put it away and try another day as I know it can be difficult to find before 16 weeks. Go for it just keep that in mind xx

Yay! Glad you found one that works.
Hearing the heartbeat is wonderful :) but I agree you can't put all your hopes on a Doppler or you may go insane with worry if you can't find it.

Mine was also to my right :)

Yay! Glad you found one that works.
Hearing the heartbeat is wonderful :) but I agree you can't put all your hopes on a Doppler or you may go insane with worry if you can't find it.

Mine was also to my right :)

Sooo true...I have faith that this little one will be fine, hopefully in a few weeks we will start to feel movement, now that's even more exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back