Hiding baby..no heart beat.....

Natural mamma

Reaction score
I had the fright of my life yesterday ...went for routine stuff with midwife....she went to listen in no heart beat....OMG.....i went to the loo and bounced around a bit...we tried again ....still no heart beat. Luckily at the surgery i go to they have a doc who does scans. i went straight in...and there was baby doing somersaults LOL :rotfl: I was so relieved. The doc was laughing the baby just would not stay still so he could find the heart......eventually bambino played ball.......

:D

All is well.... this is baby 5 so i guess it has tons of room to move and hide. I have never had this before...its very scary and my heart goes out to all those who have had bad news when this has happened :hug:

wow - at least everything is ok - thank God - imagine if they didnt have a scanner the amount of unneccesary worry. :hug:

How scary! Im glad it was all a silly mistake :hug:

In days gone by women wouldn't have known if a baby died in utero, they would just carry on as normal, until they showed symptoms, bled or went into labour to expel it. But what if you didn't bleed or get those symptoms?

I never thought of that. I'd imagine you'd get pretty sick and maybe die of an internal infection or something......dear me scary

Pleased all is ok and wow you got another scan too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back