anyone in the manchester area fancy aqua natal?

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hello im in teh oldham area and wonderd if there was anyone out there who would like to go to aqua natal classes with me? maybe in the ashton under lyne or rochdale or surrounding oldham? get back to me thanx xx

Im v.close to you and looking into doing aquanatal classes too, leave it with me and ill see whats on offer :)

aww thats brilliant, ive been lookin for someone to go with :) my names jo too wahoo im on msn messenger if u wanna arrange summat
[email protected] xxx

what about ashton? is that too far for ya? if not il give em a ring xx

they have one on a wednesday 1:30-2:30pm wahoo. i hate gettin in my cossi tho, im HUGE lol and i dont mean my bump x

they have one on a wednesday 1:30-2:30pm wahoo. i hate gettin in my cossi tho, im HUGE lol and i dont mean my bump x

lol sorry about that, its £3.40 if u havent got a pass and its with the midwife on a wednesday 1:30-2:30. let me know if u fancy it xx

I'll definately be up for it but not right away as I need to get this sickness/neusea under control first but once thats sorted ill let u know :D if u end up going let me know what its like ;)

ok, im gunna go tomorrow to see what its like, i will let u know :) if anyone else wants to come just let me know and u can have my mobby number to meet at the pool xxx

there is one at ashton on a wednesday 1:30-2:30 its £3.40
saddleworth 6:30-7:15 on wednesday
tuesday 6:00-7:00 glodwick.
royton doesnt do one
rochdale central 11:00-12:00 it doesnt say a day but u can ring them on 01706 639194
hope that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back