Aqua-natal. I'm destined not to go!!!!

Amanda

Reaction score
My physio has recommended aqua-natel classes for me to help with my back and SPD - but I can see me never getting there!

The only one I know of in Leicester is at Oadby pool (thanks Petchy!) on a Wednesday morning. I've been trying to get there for the past 5 weeks or so, but the pool has been closed. Every Tuesday I call and ask them and they always tell me they should be open the following week. But so far, they've not.

Well, I've just called, and they opened yesterday!! :dance: I asked her if they are still doing aqua-natel due to the school holidays and she said that the mw wasn't doing it tomorrow. :evil: She wasn't sure if she would be doing it next week, but then she's on holiday for 3 weeks after that! I'm due in 6 weeks!!!

I would go to another pool on my own, but I'm a bit wary with it being school hols. I wanted to just bounce in the water and enjoy having the weight taken off my back, but I'm a bit concerned that every pool will be full of kids at this time of year.

Fed up. Hmmpphh.

call your local pool and ask them what time and day they have the adult only session. Most pools do have one especially during the hols, it tends to be early morning or later at night!

there are even women onlt sessions at most pools to tanket. :D

I actually have a pool at the end of my road, but the only adult only one they do is fast lane swim only! :roll:

And the only ladies only is for over 55's!!! :rotfl: Actually my mum goes on this one, so I might just tag along. I don't think they'll turn me away!

no they won't mind. if they do then put a letter together to the local paper and tell them :D

i'd love to get into a pool and feel weightless.... but i think my fat feet would flip me up... :rotfl: :rotfl: it's bad enough trying to keep them down in the bath...

i'm laughing at the thought of you in the fast lane trying to keep up... :rotfl: :rotfl:

good luck finding one!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back