anyone living in the s****horpe/brigg area?

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
well im all moved in just more placing of things to do and was wondering if anyone lived in the area! as i know absoloutely noone and it'd be nice to have a few people to meet up with every now and then, if anyone would like to meet me and my little man and are in the area just give me a pm :)

yipppeee well happy that ur all moved in n settled. Its great isnt it, having your own little place that u can call urs. :cheer: :cheer:

Im from Camb so not nr you i dont think, but if u ever take a trip to camb, u know where i am :D

lol got all excited thn thinking yay tori must be near me, but no your not your in some place iv never heard of how rude tors lol!

yeah its nice having my own place not staying there tonight theres still some work needing doing tomorrow! but it looks great so far, i love it and its all mine, even after ian moved out that house never felt like mine because it was ours, i felt such a feeling of power today like i could achieve anything by myself, and i felt so in control of my life and where it was going, one step at a time but slowly im getting there and i can say im really happy!

shall now step off the soap box haha

awww im sorry hun,

Gunna be rude now but have u n Ian split? :hug

steph, im not i can say that but il come down any day to see you both lol.

hope yr all well :hug: :hug:

Hi Steph! Me me I'm from S****horpe!

Sorry where have you moved to again? I know you have mentioned Coleby and Barton before but I can't remember where you said you were moving to! :oops:

It'd be great to meet up one day! :cheer:

I'm in Hull too!!

We should meet up!! There seems to be a few now from this area.

hiya sorry to resurrect this old thread, its steph (alfiesmummy) im just at cassis so im using her net.

Jools im in brigg now i live near near the leisure center.

a mini meet sounds great. il pm you girls my number and we can organise something maybe a day at a soft play area or something i know theres one in brigg but if your all in s****horpe its no problem us coming there just a quick bus ride away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back