anyone having or had breakthrough bleeding?

twilly

Reaction score
This morning when i wiped there was some pinkish blood.
Of course, I panicked. I'm on holiday and stupidly didn't bring any notes and phone numbers.
It stopped as soon as it started and nothing all day.
I feel good, really energised but somewhat paranoid.

I worked out that today is the exact day i am due my period and have been researching the internet re break through bleeding.

Anyone had/having this or heard of it?

my boss with her second child bled every single month as was normal amount for a period.

some people have no bleeding, some people do have bits other like my boss bleed all the way through everyone is different.

ive also learnt from other people experiences that things have not got to plan but they didnt know cus they didnt start bleeding.

all i can say is you just have to relax, take each days as it comes if you have concerns speak to midwife if they brush it off its cus there is nothing to worry about

hello hunny!! i've only been due one AF since my bfp and i got 2 or 3 spots on the day it was due - and nothing since, that was over a week ago xxx

Hey Hun, earlier in the week I had the same although wasn't due an AF. Was very paranoid but from what I can tell it's normal and common. So long as it's not heavy then you're fine! Xx hope all is ok Xx

It can happen around ur period! So as long as it isn't lots, bright red and cramps then try not to worry do mention it to ur midwife when u next see her/him.

yes had loads this pregnancy but am fine think it happens around when my period is due, but because of the amount and type that Ive had Ive been scanned and the baby is fine. Do what MrsMc said when you get back take care xxx

Thank you ladies.
More blood when I woke this morning, but feel fine.
I will see what happens at the scan on Tuesday.

I didn't get any spotting or blood but I did get mild cramps :) xxx

I am getting so nervous now, had a bit more.
Nothing I can do but wait untill Tuesday :(
I feel I have come so far, not sure I would want to try again after this.

I am getting so nervous now, had a bit more.
Nothing I can do but wait untill Tuesday :(
I feel I have come so far, not sure I would want to try again after this.

good luck for tuesday hope all ims ure all is fine but i guess none of us can be certain, usthope you get the news you want xxx

fingers crossed for you hon xxxx try not to worry

Hey chick, didn't wana read and run.. I didn't have no bleeding but just take it easy until you next see your doctor, It could be anything like If you've been in the water It could be discharge preventing you from infection... if you've had sex your partner could of cut you a little bit or you could have a low placenta, then that can make you bleed and the midwife will tell you not to have sex throughout pregnancy (happened to my friend.) Also you could ow just strainned it a little bit when exercising, like when your sick you can bleed in your throat from strainning your musels... kinda same thing. Best to just keep monitoring it, you can still have periods throughout pregnancy too, just keep noting it down when it occurs and how heavy, how long it lasts ect... and tell your gp or midwife as soon as you can xx god luck

hi huni I've had bleeding couple of times this pregnancy and everything if fine. its just been pink or brown and have had mild cramps too. was really worried as never had this in my other pregnancies !!! keep us posted on your scan hunni big hugs xxxx

I have a question ladies.. I found out a week ago that I'm expecting. Well Thursday night I started having some bleeding so I went to the hospital. After they checked my HCG level they couldn't believe that I am only a little over 2 weeks pregnant. My home pregnancy test showed positive with me only at 7 days pregnant. My question is could my bleeding be a short period considering I'm so early in my pregnancy? I only bled for a few hours the next day I had a little brown but they told me as long as its brown its old blood. I have to go back Monday to get my levels checked again to see if they are rising or falling. I'm not hurting and I feel fine. Was this a miscarriage or maybe a short period?

Hi twilly, I had the same yesterday a bit of pinkish blood, only lasted two wees and a few wipes, bit late for it to be breakthrough for me, but sister at epu didn't sound concerned, just said wear a pad and monitor it. Hope it stops soon for you.

Kristylannette - not sure, guess could be implantation, had mine at 4weeks, pinkish blood, but hear others get brown blood with theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back