Anyone got implantation bleeding before their BFP?

Andrianne

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm asking for your opinion as well for obvious reasons :)

Yesterday morning (12 dpo) I got some slight brown discharge when I wiped. It was so little I could barely tell, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But then in the evening, I had some more and it was def discharge with a brownish shade, again only when I wiped. Nothing else for the rest of the day.

Same thing happened today after I used the restroom. Some CM (not much) with a brownish color.

I only have minor cramping lasting a few minutes not often and not every day.

I know when I ov’ed cause I used the O kits. So I’m due to get my af tomorrow.

Could that possibly be implantation bleeding? Anyone else experienced sth similar and then got BFP?

(I won’t even mention the symptoms I think I’m having cause they could all be in my imagination)

Thank you

xx

I didn't get it personally but my best friend had this - just a light brown discharge more than bleeding and slightly crampy for a coupld of days and that was it. She had it with her first and did tes 1 week after misssed period and got her BFP.

It could well be implantation. GOOD LUCK!!! :D

I also had this and got BFP, hope you do too, best of luck!!

Thank you both for replying. Unfortunately I got my af yesterday :(

I was really bummed out. I'm thinking this light brown discharge I had for two days happened merely to get my hopes up as I never get this lasting more than 12 hours when I'm expecting af.

I cried when I saw it. So pathetic huh?

Don't even know when I'll be able to ttc next

All the best during your pregnancies

Love
xxx

I'm so sorry to hear you got your AF, keep trying and good luck for the future.

Thank you Kim.

I find it a little hard to cope right now. Telling myself I shouldn't be feeling like that, we haven't been trying for long.

Anyway, thanx. You're kind :)

xx

I had some spotting...not that much just very light, and it was only like once when I wiped after doing #1.

Keep trying wondering, I'm sorry you got your AF. Baby dust and hoping you get your BFP soon xx

wondering

It'll happen when the times right. I kept wondering and wasl like when will I get pregnant I want a baby so bad and then it just happened took pg test cuz had a feelign I was pregnant and it came up positve took next step whic was telling husband family friends and made Dr. appt. to confirm it. Best of luck and have fun TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back