Anyone had this "go slow can't be arsed " feeling?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if N e ones been through a stage of no motivation? I can't be bothered to do anything, I feel tired and grumpy and achy and have been a bit if a couch potato for the past few days!! I'm hoping this is just a small dip that everyone gets and my energy And motivation will appear again ??
I went for a walk round the shops today and was grumpy by the end as baby started putting soooooo Much pressure on my lower half I started to waddle and huff and puff!! Do now I've curled up in bed watch Jeremy Kyle and I'm even getting bored with that!! Please tell me this will go away.... Thanks x

For me it comes and goes. some days I'm so fed up and other days I'm on a mission, its been like this for weeks though. If I didn't have to work or get up with my daughter for school I would probbaly have more days on the sofa doing nothing! Just enjoy it for now and just put up with it until your wee one arrives, youll be busy then!

Last edited:
I had a stage like that too hun but not long after I couldn't stop! I was scrubbing everything and rearranging stuff, clearing stuff out.. Maybe it's your body getting ready for the nesting :lol: xx

I'm like that today. I seem to get motivated late at night and feel like a slug in the day. I am so foul tempered today. My leg is aching after my long walk this morning and I want to buy something but don't know what. Maybe I will get some clary sage oil.

Xx

Yup.. all the time at the moment.. just want to take things easy and sleep.. !! x

Buy some ice cream, a DVD and a new pair of pjs! x

Deffo, am feeling lazy alot of the time at the mo. Have periods of "let's go" but not very often! Am hoping in the next couple of weeks my nesting bug will kick in as I do have loads to do! x

Ho I'm same but mine comes in waves of days,

Some days I just want to be up n clean n with people etc n other like today I've done nothing at all

Yesterday I didn't stop, got up with Lil boy took him play group, come home gutted the house, went Hozzy seen mw, then spent another hour finishing cleaning, then friends came had a hour chatting, them they went n mum n cuz came n picked up Lil lad made every one tea, then got Lil boy ready for bed cuddled n settled n could t sleep till gone 12 am

Today I've done nout x ha

i had about 3 weeks where i had no motivation at all. still met with friends some days but if i was home i wouldnt do anything. now since wednesday ive been constantly wanting to do stuff.

ive been baking, cleaning etc. doing all i can. crazy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back