Lost my..

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
..motivation!!!

I'm not motivated to do anything.. I'm so tired all the time and even when I'm not tired, it's almost like I just can't be arsed.

So many things need doing and I keep putting them off.. but they keep building up and then I get stressed because I have even more to do..

Anyone else going through the same or similar?

I'm not working at the moment so every day seems the same and I have nothing to look forward to anymore (except Jeremy Kyle.. *sigh*)

Anyone got any ideas on how I can combat these negative feelings? I guess I've got a touch of the blues.. and I'm really bored and de-motivated! This is horrible!

:(

aww i hate that feeling
i had 1 good day of motivation last week thats it,
maybe try a bit of choclate or a weak coffee perk you up a bit :)
other then that just try to rest or do little things
:hug: :hug:

As much as I cant be bothered and as much as I dont want to..exercise seems to be the only thing that works for me as it gives you energy. Im lucky that I have a Wii fit and so dont need to get my lazy bum outside.

Hi

Im only 11 weeks but this is EXACTLY how im feeling! My house is sooo bad, but i just wander around looking and doing nothing, then really stressing about my bathroom being dirty and germs etc... but i STILL havnt cleaned it

There is nothing i want to do, i have to work 3 days a week if i didnt do this i would leave the house, o feel bad for my little boy as i just sit watching telly and let him get on with it, hoping this will lift soon as im hating myself

xx

I've felt like that since quite early on where I didn't go back to work 'cause of my sickness. I just can't be bothered to do anything I need to and my motivation is just not there when I need to get things done. I spend my days messing about on my computer instead of housework or anything else, just can't face it. Don't have any money so can't really go out and don't see my friends now 'cause I'm not a weekend alcoholic anymore!

Sounds like you havethe blues...not sure what to suggest, except maybe find things you can do when at home that make you feel better and give you motivation to do other things. If you find something that works, let me know :wink: xxx

Phew, I didnt want to open this thread saying 'lost my' as I thought it was bad news xxxxx

Phew dont do that!!!!!!

Know how you feeling though, I could veg out all day! Mind you my workplace is closed for today and tomorrow and so it my lads school YAY, been playing in the snow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back