God this stage is boring!

nori

Reaction score
Im having a "bored" moment.. I went through a stage in second TRI of doing everything, cleaning everything and buying everything as i had a fair bit of energy.

This stage is just damn right boring! I look at things that need doing like the bathroom floor but cant be bothered. Its hard enough putting my socks on! I then think i will pop out but everyone is at work and the only place to go to is the shops and i dont want to spend anymore money. I also dont want to drive around too much. Jeremy Kyle is even doing my head in!

Ive had a look on the NCT website and will pop along to one of their meets on monday just to get out.

What are you girls doing to keep busy?

Claire x

Nothing :( Im the same as you! Well tell a lie the kids were off school this week so been busy but generally its crap! Each week feels like a month! Im the same too, I want to do things but cant be bothered! then I get kinda mad that I cant do them lol! I want to buy things but dont want to spend any money lol

Im the same too, just trying to find things to do to amuse me and the things that need doing i cant be arsed to do :wall:

Doesnt apply to you Hennaly or Lea obvioulsly coz you already have kids... but i'll remind you of this in a few weeks Claire when you are busy changing nappies and don't have time to have a bath, let alone be bored! hehe
I remember being so boooooored at the end and just wanting to get the baby out..but try and cherish just having time to do nothing coz it just gets more and more hectic once they are out :) (in a good way though) not much longer left girls anyway :)..ps sorry to intrude on third tri just wanted to say that! xx

fran_23 said:
Doesnt apply to you Hennaly or Lea obvioulsly coz you already have kids... but i'll remind you of this in a few weeks Claire when you are busy changing nappies and don't have time to have a bath, let alone be bored! hehe
I remember being so boooooored at the end and just wanting to get the baby out..but try and cherish just having time to do nothing coz it just gets more and more hectic once they are out :) (in a good way though) not much longer left girls anyway :)..ps sorry to intrude on third tri just wanted to say that! xx

Thats what people keep telling me.. wouldnt be so bad if i could sleep to catch up on that before baby arrives but thats a no go aswell! Still.. busier week next week as i have my midwife appointment.

Claire x

Im a bit behind the rest of you, but also bored, DH works away and I have no friends in the area - off to see my good girl friends in Berkshire this weekend though for a girls day/evening (3 of us, out of the 5 are pregnant), and looking forward to seeing them.

Like you though going out generally means spending money, so I tend to walk the dog, spend hours on here, or keep meaning to go swimming!

i've been bored for a few weeks. but i move house tomorrow, that should probably keep me occupied right until the baby's here! really pissed off the move is happening so late, i'm so worried that his cot will be in bits on the living room floor when i go into labour! haha.

Bored bored bored bored bored :roll:

Oh is working away for couple of weeks so its even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daytime telly is crap, Ive no money to spend, and cant go anywhere coz my backs bad, and all my friends are working stupid shifts!! :wall:

The trouble is when you are pregnant you have time to think about it but once baby is here you no longer have the time to think about life before :wink:

EllieBelle said:
Im a bit behind the rest of you, but also bored, DH works away and I have no friends in the area - off to see my good girl friends in Berkshire this weekend though for a girls day/evening (3 of us, out of the 5 are pregnant), and looking forward to seeing them.

Like you though going out generally means spending money, so I tend to walk the dog, spend hours on here, or keep meaning to go swimming!

Totally off topic I know and Im sorry but just wanted to say Im from Berkshire!! Im a maidenhead girl hehe.

I cant wait to get on maternity leave. Probably be in the same place as you though come 37 weeks!! haha xxx

JayK2387 said:
EllieBelle said:

Totally off topic I know and Im sorry but just wanted to say Im from Berkshire!! Im a maidenhead girl hehe.

I cant wait to get on maternity leave. Probably be in the same place as you though come 37 weeks!! haha xxx

Im in Berkshire too.. Thatcham near Reading!

nori said:
JayK2387 said:
EllieBelle said:

I used to live in Dunsden Green (between Henley and Reading), 2 of my friends Im seeing tomorrow are both from Maidenhead! All my friends are either Berkshire or Cheshire......!!!

I thought I'd be totally bored but the last 2 weeks since finishing work have flown. I have been to the in laws so that killed a day or two but I feel like I haven't stopped. My husband has been working loads of late shifts so have been doing all the housework which I think may have helped.

I need to take it a bit easy though, I kind of forget how painful my back and pelvis is and do loads of walking or cleaning and then am in agony in the evening. Only usually to get up and do the same thing again the next day :roll:

After next Friday my husband is off with me and my mother in law is coming for a visit so I defo want a couple of days of chilling next week!

ive started nesting all of a sudden - ive never been one for housework but ive even cleaned the fridge today, as well as working
I finish work in 3 weeks :cheer: and am going to make myself a list of stuff to do to keep busy

Naterjack said:
ive started nesting all of a sudden - ive never been one for housework but ive even cleaned the fridge today, as well as working
I finish work in 3 weeks :cheer: and am going to make myself a list of stuff to do to keep busy

Thats exactly what i was like but then it seemed to hit me and i just cant be bothered!

Claire x

nori said:
JayK2387 said:
EllieBelle said:

My OH is from somewhere near Thatcham I think! I know we drove past there once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back