anyone got any ideas??

hayes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I havent been on here for a while as i was finding it all so overwhelming and got a little stressed by it all when i didnt get a bfp, silly i know but thought id take a few weeks out to relax about it all. Hope everyones ok, will have a nosey in a mo!! lol.

My question is i had my af on the 28th of sept for about 5 days as normal altho it was rather heavy, i was ill with a nasty cold for a while after so didnt use any opks till the monday 10th( cylce day13th) wasnt too bothered as i had bd alot over the weekend after finally feeling better and didnt think i would ovulate untill later as i had ovd cd20 last month. Well on cycle day 17 i started to get some brown blood(sorry if tmi)and thought mayb af was back!! Well this weird bleeding was barely there and lasted on/off for 4 days but i neva had to wear a pad it was no where near like a period only a little bit of brown blood so i have not counted it as such and im now on cycle day 22 and have not ovulated so far according to the opks, so im wondering if i ovulated back before cycle day 13 and maybe what i have had was implantation bleeding or is that just wishful thinking??! Any advice is welcome.

Michelle.x

Fingers crossed for you hun that it was implantation bleeding xx

Thanks, ive been feeling sick too and had loss of appetite for a little while now and thought that it was just me as i do have other health probs, but have also had cramping a little and today the most horrid back ache which i have neva experienced before so fx, but i no im probably seting myself up for dissapointment. cant help but hope.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back