Anyone get BFN one day before AF and a positive later?

Snidy

Reaction score
I took a FRER two days before my period and got a BFN, then took one one day before my AF is due and got another BFN. I was convinced I was pregnant because I've had so many symptoms that I never get before my period. I miscarried two months ago and that was the first time I was pregnant and I'm having the same symptoms I had at that time. With that one I had first tested like a week after my period was due and got a strong positive. Could I be testing too early? Anyone experience this then get a positive?

Oh hun I replied to your post this morning too.. You must be in turmoil. The waiting is absolutely the worst part. I have 100% definitely heard of people going days past their period's due until they get a positive test so it's definitely not over yet.. You know your body best, keep testing a few days apart and remain hopeful xxx

With Logan I did a test the date after af was due and got an extremely faint line that was only just visible, if I'd have tested any earlier it would have been negative. In previous pregnancies I've had bfp's upto 6 days before af was due and have even had spotting on the day af due that had made me think af had arrived but got a bfp a few days later xx

Thank you ladies. It was just surprising to me because I've been feeling so different and I'm now having waves of nausea that just started yesterday. I'm just not counting myself out yet. If I don't start tomorrow then I'll be taking another one with my fingers crossed.

With this pregnancy I got a stark white negative at 4+1 weeks and a barely-there squinter the next day. My periods were still irregular from breastfeeding my second son but I definitely got a later-than-average BFP.

Let us know how you get on doll :) Crossing my fingers for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back