Anyone 'imagined' a line? TESTED AGAIN Pg2

I have a really good feeling about my chances this month too and i havent even ov'd yet :rotfl:

I'm already building my hopes up so youre not the only one but it does sound like you have the right symptons + a faint line :)

sounds promising, are you testing again tomorrow?

dust3.jpg

TBH I probably will test in morn, I wont be able to stop myself :oops: Will let you all know asap :pray:

Andreaaa, good luck for this month hun :hug: :hug:

Thank you girls :hug:

i know what u mean about imagining a line!!! good luck anyway tho :hug:

dina.marie said:
i know what u mean about imagining a line!!! good luck anyway tho :hug:

So you know how stupid I'm going to feel if I'm not PG then hun! :lol:

Well I tested again with FMU and saw a very very faint line again. Got hubby to look and he couldnt see anything. He looked again 5 mins later and could see a line and when I looked just after that I couldnt see anything. TBH girls, I think I just want to see something so I'm going to stop testing and wait til day AF is due now. I still have the crampy feeling at bottom of tummy but maybe its just the start of AF pains :?
Thanks for all your replies :hug: :hug:

ohhh hun :hug: :hug: i'd recomend getting a brand test as i found ebay cheapies give really faint lines :)

Aswell as the ebay cheapie, I did a Clear Blue digi with same fmu which came up with the not so fabulous words 'not pregnant' :( I didnt read pack til after though and it says that only 51% of women get a 'pregnant' 4 days before AF is due :? Also, I didnt hold test in stream and dunked it in sample instead, dont know if that makes any difference at all :)

Snuggle said:
Aswell as the ebay cheapie, I did a Clear Blue digi with same fmu which came up with the not so fabulous words 'not pregnant' :( I didnt read pack til after though and it says that only 51% of women get a 'pregnant' 4 days before AF is due :? Also, I didnt hold test in stream and dunked it in sample instead, dont know if that makes any difference at all :)
did you open the digi to see the test strip? there still could be a faint line on it but the digi didn't pick it up :lol: :lol:

I'd just try and wait the 4 days :hug: it's only 4 days!!! 4--- long---days :wink: :wink:

Anna23 said:
Snuggle said:
did you open the digi to see the test strip? there still could be a faint line on it but the digi didn't pick it up :lol: :lol:

Erm you got me all curious and I opened up the digi just to see and there's 2 lines :shock: Does this mean it just too early do you think? Have you done this before? :lol:

I had a really feint line u could hardly see and it just got darker each day

Anna23 said:
Snuggle said:

Have just read that the digital test almost always have two lines on test strip whether pregnant or not :( Was all excited for a bit there :wall: :hug:

I was absolutely fine in 2ww last month and this month I'm obsessive :( I'm now convinced that I'm imaginery symptom spotting and AF will arrive on Sunday :roll:

Awww darling its so hard isnt it! its very easy to get addicted aint it :lol: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back