Anyone else with constant headaches?!

Ella1979

Reaction score
These are making me so tired and irritable! With my last pregnancy they disappeared around 14 weeks or so, but this time seem to be hanging around! Paracetamol's pretty useless (although I've not used anything stronger since I was a few weeks pregnant last time).

Just so fed up with it! Added to that, I've been nauseous again the last couple of days, all day. Really hoping the "glow" will kick in soon!

Me, headaches and tiredness is still ruining my days.

Hope you feel better soon x

I'm with you entirely, I don't have them continuously thankfully but get them daily and they wipe me out, normally mid afternoon. =\ I was hoping for the 'glow' by now as opposed to the headaches and tiredness!! =\ fingers crossed you feel better soon hun. Xx

Thanks for the replies! I hope you both feel better soon too! xx

Ah I had to take time off work because of mine around the same time, they were making me feel sickly aswell. The doctor didnt want to give me anything other than paracetamol but it was constant from waking up to going to bed.

I've not had them for about 3-4 weeks so they do disappear hopefully sooner rather than later for you! x

Hi Ella, I've also had pretty awful headaches since about 13 weeks, and one terrible migraine - very unusual for me, I rarely get headaches normally. Paracetamol does seem to help mine, and when i talked to the mw about it, she said its fine to take the paracetamol up to 4 times a day, and she generally finds this unpleasant symptom generally goes by 20w. It helped me to know when it typically stops, as my nausea followed a fairly typical pattern of easing off at 13 weeks, but i still get random days of it!

I've had a migraine once every week or two and have been getting headaches almost every day. Really hope they ease off soon :-(

All of the above. I'm the same. Not feeling any of them today though - read its the increase in hormones.

I've had a migraine once every week or two and have been getting headaches almost every day. Really hope they ease off soon :-(

Snap I'm asking my dr to see if they can help on Monday. Will let you know.

It's a nightmare! I get migraines quite regularly when I'm not pregnant and last time after the first few weeks they completely went. In fact, I was migraine and headache free from around 14 weeks until my LO was 7 months old.

Today's not been helped by my LO refusing any kind of nap. I didn't feel well enough to walk her out in her pushchair, so ended up driving around in the car until she fell asleep!!! Absolutely knackered now and still with headache.

So good to know I'm not alone though! Here's hoping we all feel better soon xx

I'm having constant headaches too. Not migraines thankfully but just one of them annoying background ones that just seem to last all day!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back