* Anyone Else? What Walker Do You Have? *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
Thnaks for your help ladies!!

The highchair is already sorted :), we have a door bouncer already and can easily pick up clothes ourselves
So ive decided to go with your ideas

Whats a good walker/jumperoo? What do you have?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats A Good Present For ....

my mum to buy Callum for christmas...

Something bigish
Around £100/200 or more shes's said...
Or smaller gifts

She keeps asking what we want for him
He will be 7 months-ish

Whats something that would be benificial for him around that age?
He'll already have a highchair by then which is what i was thinking originally

Links/pics please :) xx

Have you already got the highchair??

My inlaws bought it for us early, but it was part of her christmas.

The other thing we got for Arianna's first christmas which she loved was a swing :)

yeh i got leland a proper swing for outside (or insde if u got room ) that he know loves as his grown out of a baby swing , but it will be winter , i still beleive they need to play outside tho just wrap them up !!! other things his using at mo is walker ( upright and sit in) , jumperoo , and a ride on rocker .

erm abigail is around that age now, she plays in her door bouncer which she can now boune rly high as aposed to when she was younger n didnt rly know what to do lol. she runs around in her walker and she sits up at her work bench.
also her most favorite thing is sittin on the floor with all her small toys around her so she can pick what she wants xx

Clothes? I would love people to buy Emms some clothes from Christmas as it is so expensive to buy them knowing that she will grow out of them soon. Playpen? We just got a nice one for when I go out of the room to keep her amused!

iF YOU'VE GOT THE ROOM THEN DEFINATELY A JUMPEROO (oops sorry for caps) or a walker.

And put the rest of his money in a bank account til he's older. Cus he maybe wont be able to appreciate it?? Chester preferes sucking his bibs to most of his toys or going out in the buggy!

jumperoo all the way - K would live in her's if I let her :D

I have a graco walker thats quite cool - very boy orientated ;)

Finlay can't quite work it yet :lol:

I got it from babies r us

Jumperoo. Love it. Paid £13 for it at a car boot. It's great and she loves it.

For a walker i recommend the Chico DJ Walker. Calleigh absolutley loves hers, even though she isnt razzing around in it yet she loves the musical tray thing and dont half enjoy bashing at it :lol:

hi hun abigail also has the chicco dj walker aswell she loves it.
whilst the umperoo is good n they love it, it wont last very long as he will wanna be walkin around (in a walker) cruisn and seein the sights by 6 mnths or so xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back