What Baby Walker would you recommend?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
As above really, OH has been looking at a few but there are so many we thought we would ask on here for your opinions. :)

We are not that keen on the fisher price jumperoo mainly because its very large in size and would take up a lot of space and we dont find the look very apealing to the eye.

Also, how long did your LO's use your baby walker for and what is the age limit?

Thanks

T xx

Hi

We were fortunate enough to borrow a jumparoo and a Baby Einstein activity centre (stand in the middle and lots of activities around you) from friends - both of which Jenna loved. I have recently returned them as now she is on the move so gets frustrated having to stay in the same place for long! I borrowed a mothercare baby walker froma friend a couple of weeks ago but Jenna was unable to reach the floor even with it on the lowest setting due to the angle of the seat. The shape of the seat meant that she was sitting rather than standing if you know what I mean. I returned this and borrowed a different walker from another friend. This one is great as Jenna stands in it, feet flat on the floor, and can manoever anywhere in it (we only use it downstairs). It is Babylo one:

http://www.babyequipmentcomplete.com/four_products.php?mnuCategory=Walkers& form=1

I think you need to go and try different ones to make sure your baby can (1) reach the floor! and (2) enjoys sitting / standing in it.

No idea re how long we will use it for - Jenna is 8 and 1/2 months now and only just started using one. I guess she uses it about 1/2 hour a day - usually in the kitchen while I am doing stuff. She has also been crawling since 7 months and is now pulling herself up to standing on anything and everything she can find so I guess we'll be guided by her re how long we use the walker.

chicco dj walker from babies r us think it was £ 40 but £50 in mothercare . its great !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back