Anyone else had enough?

bidsy

Reaction score
I know im only 37+3 but ive so had enough, movements are sooo painful in ribs at times and I cant sleep because of them. He is on the move constant n i feel everything I think because I am so tight. I cant imagine still being pregnant past my due date it must be awful. I keep crying n feeling sorry for myself I just want him out! Am I just a big baby myself n moaning for no reason or does anyone else feel like this?

xxx

I feel like crap tbh I know exactly how you feel. I just want out, my bump is really hard and painful. I have a slight stabbing pain under me right boob. Can't stop peeing I just want to cry. :'( Hugs X

Yeah, I'm getting impatient now! I can't sleep properly, and I know that's not going to be better once baby's here, but it'll be different, not just me being uncomfortable!!

I can't believe I'm looking forward to going into labour. Lol. I just want it over! X

I was the same! The past 4 or 5 weeks I have been miserable and just wanting it to be over :( when bubba drops though its such a relief and everything gets easier and more comfortable! There's not long left now chick and then you'll have something precious to show for it all XX

Ahhh Bidsy, really not long now for you, the finish line is in sight for us. You will feel sooo much better as you say once your body is back to you only, even with baby in tow , it really is tiring in a different way, plus you get the baby boost and glow of a new mum , showing off her lovely bundle to give you a spring in your step.

Awww hun know how you feel :hugs:
Im SO fed up, just getting onto the floor to play with my son is a mission and getting back up is even worse, and the fact everywhere I go I waddle and feel like a pilock. Fab! lol
Bring on the pain!

I know how you feel and I'm only 35 weeks! Can't sleep, have mild depression, can't do much physical work, have spd and I could go on lol. BUT it will soon be one of the best days of your life! :)

I am still at work and althoutgh I am kind of getting on with it am finding it really tough. Can't sleep properly anymore as can't sleep on my tummy or my back and my side is so uncomfy. Am also getting really frustrated with my consultant and fed up with feeling like I'm not being listened too by medical staff.

hey ho not long 5 more weeks max but not likely to last that long. Chin up girls we'll get there soon :)

Ah thanks girls, glad im not the only one. I got myself out today n met my friend who is 35 weeks for a coffee at Costa bomb. Was so nice to get out on such a dull day, it certainly cheered me up. Dread going to bed tho so staying up as long as poss. Got a birthing ball delivered this morning it came before OH went to work so we had a laugh messing about on that. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back