Anyone else got the burps?!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

All I keep doing is burping!! I never really burped much up until a few days ago and now I can't stop!!

I'm also craving Polo's?! :lol:

Anyone else feeling very weak & queasy yet?

xxx

ive also been burping constantly! I dont think i felt sicky and overly tired until about 6 weeks but everyones different. My craving is ice cream atm :) im mad for it! x

Oh excessive wind!!! Love it, NOT, look soooo feminine the way I am behaving lol x

i had mad burps the other week they was like double burps two in one sorta thing was well weird lol!!

It seems to have calmed down abit now but a few weeks ago i was really bad. I had to try and hide it when i was in work as its only the lads that get away with it! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky for me I work at home (Childminder). Mine don't make a noise i'm just constantly catching my breath and burping! lol

Oh and i'm constantly hungry!!!!

xxx

I'm burping too. Well more of an expulsion of gas than a burp but that's as good as it gets for me. I love it when I do as it generally makes the sickness feel a little better for like 30 seconds

That sound exactly like me Catty!

Oh the polo's I bought helped relieve my queasiness and the shakes this morning!! I feel fine at the moment! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back