feeling so ill.....anyone else?

Dolly84

Reaction score
besides feeling naseous from the minute i get up until i go to bed i just feel so weak and my stomache feels so uncomfortable, everything i eat or drink just makes me feel awful and my stomache goes rock hard and just feels awkward...anyone else feeling so crappy?

I am feeling great now (sorry) but from 3 weeks 4 days until about 9 weeks I was exacly like that!! I was never actually sick but OMG I felt awful. I hate it when people say "pregnancy is not an illness" cos damn - I felt totally ill lol

Hope you start to feel better soon. Eat little and often and stick to what you fancy. Ginger biscuits are good and I took a liking to fruit and nuts - yay - heathly!!

hey thanx tracey glad your feeling better tried ginger biscuits and fruit infact tried just about everything and nothing helps just makes me feel worse :(

Freezing ice cold Ginger beer or ale is great! Just tiny sips seem to do the trick! It'll pass hun.

I'm feeling like Tri 1 poop again now as well so will be stocking up on the Ginger drinks! Xx

awww nothing seems to help me at all infact its getting so bad i can barely eat anything and im already a very low weight i wonder if a trip to the doctors would be orth while?

i would really try ginger ale or beer hun it worked a little one me i drank plenty of water and worn sick bands for couple weeks i just feel very tired at mo x

Have you tried a herbal tea? Green tea (with a little sugar) is very lovely for upset stomachs and good to clense!

You could always go to holland and barrett and ask if they have anything that can help with the ill feeling!

MMMM ginger beer..I love it!

My stomache goes rock hard after I've ate too, I look about 6 months pregnant sometimes! Hope you feel better soon, don't have any tips but it does pass xxx

i feel same chick, really crappy. Im also getting bad headaches and feeling a bit shakey every now and again. Im off to Drs tomorow. My bowels are also playing up. IBS gone mad :( Its rotten isnt it. FX it starts to ware off soon xxxxxxx

i feel same chick, really crappy. Im also getting bad headaches and feeling a bit shakey every now and again. Im off to Drs tomorow. My bowels are also playing up. IBS gone mad :( Its rotten isnt it. FX it starts to ware off soon xxxxxxx

awww im also getting the shakes and feeling dizzy and out of breathe to good luck at the docs think illbe going also :) x

I was really ill up until around 20 weeks. Smells would set me off, I couldn't eat anything & at one point I couldn't keep water down & ended up in a&e dehydrated. You can manage without food which I was advised, but you must keep your fluid intake up. I found ice lollies helped settle my stomach, they didn't smell & helped keep fluid intake up. Lucozade also helped boost my energy levels & prevent headaches & dehydration.
Hope you feel better soon.

Sunnyb xxx

yaya went the doctors and got tablets for nausea hopefully they will ork a treat!!

Hope the tablets work for you :)
I'm not feeling great either, it's a rock and a hard place situation at the moment. I have no appetite for anything and my whole digestive system seems upset but if I give in and actually stop eating proper meals then I feel worse. Great choice that,... feel bad or feel even worse! I really hope this goes away soon, I feel like I'm barely functional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back