Anyone else feel like this??

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like they're slowly falling apart??? I finally get rid of my headache and now my stomach is killing me! What is going on!!!!
Was looking forward to Tri 2 and feeling a bit better but I still feel crappy and no energy, :( sorry for moaning at you guys again. OH is not well at all at the moment bless him so I kinda feel bad moaning at him as I know I don't feel as bad as him!
Any hoo general moan over how is everyone else feeling?? Hope you're all fairing better than me, on the upside I'm looking forward to my next scan on the 11th :) get to find out what team we're in! Hooray!
Best wishes to all,
Hope you're all well
Lib
xxxx

Hey Hun I still feel craptoo I have a stupid cold and cough asweel :-( big hugs

Aw Hun sorry ur feeling so crappy! Iv started to get few headaches but managing to control them better now, my head pounds if I stand up too quickly! Seeing midwife/doctor thurs for iron tabs or something to give more energy! Thought the nausea had gone until I started dry gagging again yesterday and this morning! After a week of none of it! Bet ur so excited for ur scan xxx

Yeh I'm dead excited, can't wait :) feeling a bit better this morning and on the upside haven't been sick for 3days! Hurrah! Hopefully it'll stay that way :) hope your both feeling better soon, it's not fun is it, specially when unhelpful people say things like " you're not Ill, you're just pregnant!" not helpful at all!
Hugs to all!
Lib
Xxx

Sorry you're not feeling well! I'm struggling with constant headaches and still feel absolutely shattered all the time, but apart from that I'm okay, and feeling the baby kick is helping me a lot to enjoy the pregnancy despite the fact that I am feeling rather crappy in myself. Do you feel any movements yet? If not it's definitely something to look forward to, and it might help you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back