Anyone else feel like this??

charlene09

Reaction score
Anyone else feel as though they won't love the baby they are pregnant with as much as they love the child they have already got? Keep saying to myself that AJ will always be secretley favouritised more than Cabhan

It's probably a normal feeling so I wouldn't worry, once the baby will be here everything will change.
You need some time to bond with LO but both of them will be equally loved and you will be amazed that you ever worried about that :hug:

I know what you mean by this. Its difficult to imagine loving anyone as much as you love your child.
I dont think its anything to worry about though cause as soon as you give birth you will have all the same feelings you did for AJ when he was born and I bet the first time you see AJ and lo together your heart will just burst!
Somehow nature grants mums unconditional love for all our children!

I'm worried about this too, but have been told by many mothers that its normal and you will love them all the same :) x x

I've thought about this, too, but I'll never forget my sister saying when she had her second DS, "You DO love them as much!"

Someone else said look at it as you aren't having to spread your love for one to your new one, your love just grows bigger! :)

I've thought about this, too, but I'll never forget my sister saying when she had her second DS, "You DO love them as much!"

Someone else said look at it as you aren't having to spread your love for one to your new one, your love just grows bigger! :)

Can my love grow any bigger than it already does :shock:

I'm sure it's a natural concern that many second time mums have. Try and think about it this way: imagine the joy of experiencing that love twice over. How exciting!
My worry is that I'll be too in awe of #2 and DD will feel pushed aside. She is very aware that we have been trying for a sibling for her for several years now and I can see the fear in her already because our excitement about the baby is getting too much. I think I need to tone it down!

Tri hopping!
I felt very strongly like that when I was pregnant with DS. My DD was my everything and we spent all our time together, how could I love someone else that much? But I do. I don't love Eva any less either. My heart just grew to accommodate them both. I promise you'll feel better xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure you will love both your babies just as much!! x

I hope so!! first pregnancy though I loved it, this time I hate it and can't wait for it to be over so I think that is another reason I feel like this! I had finished buying for AJ round about this time, but now Ive bought baby ONE outfit and a free pack of nappies and don't intend on buying anything else,, I just want to give all my money to AJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back