anyone else feel like this??

kmac

Reaction score
I am having the most pointless day ever. I feel so drained. Thank goodness it's the holidays. I'm not long out of the shower :oops: and I feel bad because during the summer I usually do everything round the house as DH isn't a teacher like me and doesn't get such long hols.
I just can't get myself going. I don't know if i overdid it last week with decorating the baby's room - my back has been a bit sore since - but i just feel I have no energy at all.
Last night DH assembled our travel system, and he was so excited bless him, but I just lay on the sofa like a beached whale watching him.
Does anyone else feel like this?? I thought we were supposed to be blooming by now??
I was hoping to start going swimming this week as i feel very unfit and my thighs are threatening to take over the planet but I can't bring myself to!

Sorry for the whinge - hopefully it's just a phase!!
Please tell me i'm not the only one!!!
xx

Your not the only one! I feel exactly the same. I really struggle to do anything, every now and then I get the odd burst of energy but it doesn't last long. My OH must feel like he does everything, but I just feel so exhausted all the time. To top it all my little one was violently sick this morning, she's at home with her daddy and I'm at work, but I just want to be at home with her giving her cuddles.

Make the most of this time off. I was signed off work last week and it was so nice being able to go for a sleep in the day and just being able to rest. :sleep:

yeah, i'm with both of you. it's such a struggle to get myself up & outta bed in the morning! i keep saying to myself that i'll get stuff done, but i just don't have the energy.

i can't wait 'til i'm 'blooming' :fib:

oooh im the same, as soon as i get going i have to stop again :roll:

I'm right there with you! I get tired sometimes, and it lasts for days. I can't even move. The only advise I can give is take advantage of your high energy days, and rest on your low energy days. There's no point in forcing yourself to do something when you don't even feel like standing up. Hopefully your husband will understand. Just remember, you won't be pregnant forever! ;)

its not just you, i am so tired when i get home from work everyday i just about have enough energy to cook tea, then i fall asleep to the tv :?

Thanks girls :hug:
It's good to know I'm not the only one!
Maybe I will just accept the fact that some days I will be tired, and just try and not feel guilty about it.
My DH does understand - he has never once said anything to make me feel bad - it's just me putting the guilts on myself! He's a real sweetie!

I tell myself that on the days that i feel knackered and have to take lots of naps and don't do much and OH is running around after me making sure I am ok... those are the days that the baby is growing :) so don't beat yaself up girls - get them feet up and sod the pots n dusting :hug:

Well, I still wonder when the fun part of pregnancy is supposed to start, but then I'm extra grumpy at the moment due to a nasty cold.
I actually never had too much trouble with sickness, but I get tired and achiness in my belly and hips that's no fun at all anymore, and I start worrying even though rationally I know it's all perfectly normal. I haven't been out later than 11 PM since I tested positive because I'm just too knackered and achy.

Austin's down to one nap a day now, after lunch, and I always mean to take advantage and tidy up the house while he's asleep but end up either on here, asleep as well, or just too tired to do anything more strenuous than sit and read. I feel so guilty when OH gets home from work and the house is a mess but it's really hard work looking after a 16 month old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back