Anyone else feel really....clingy?

Girl I FEEL THIS.

I'm 26 weeks on Wednesday and I swear I never leave my partners side (I'm 20, he is 28 in august)

I get called his shadow by his mum I'm that clingy and I've always got these panics when hes in work that hes dead, hurt or left me for someone else! With my insecurities about my body and the way I am (autistic and have ADHD) it's quite the challenge to get my brain to STFU.

He goes to work almost every day and I'm so happy when hes home, it's amazing but then when he leaves again for work the next day I'm blubbering like a baby! Tears, cuddling him like it's our last hug the lot!

You are NOT ALONE. I completely feel you and I think it may be hormones to be honest. Hes away in work at the min and I'm lay on the couch crying currently because hes away. He will be back by 7/8 but still, it's sad lol

Hope this makes you feel more normal, and I hope your pregnancy is going well or has gone well xxx

Edit: looked back through and Just realised I've posted on something from 2012!!!! Sorry hope everyone is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back