Anyone else around 8dpo?

Nikkers

Reaction score
I'm 8dpo and having loads of positive signs, but I've had them all before and they were just PMS and not pregnancy related. So frustrating!! I've had a tight crampy tum since 4dpo, felt nauseus on and off, sore boobs, feeling properly irritated and moody today and just gagged on my thermometer...to name but a few! Anyone else having the 2ww from hell and would like to share symptoms until we get our BFP's or AF?

I'm 8dpo! I've had weird vibration twinges and aches since I ovulated, and since yesterday my twinges have turned into what feels like period cramps! Been needing my hot water bottle. Really hoping that's implantation! My nipples have got really sore too! I usually can't wait to take my bra off at the end of a long day lol but I've had to leave it on tonight under my pjs cause they're too sensitive! Weird mood swings have kicked in too! I actually got teary cause I was so happy to buy a new Christmas tree lol I'm due a/f Saturday so going to test Friday. I'm hoping implantation started yesterday! Have you had any symptoms?? And when do you wanna test? Tww is so annoying! X

That all sounds very promising! Glad I'm not the only one experiencing weird mood swings. I'm due AF on Saturday too, will start doing cheapie tests on Wednesday morning and if anything looks exciting I'll do a proper test on Friday. How long have you been trying for?

Hi, I'm 10 dpo, AF due on Sunday although I was going to try to wait few days to test if it doesn't show up. Frustratingly I have no signs! Just tender breast as I would normally do before AF... TWW feels so long! xxx

Hi, I'm 10 dpo, AF due on Sunday although I was going to try to wait few days to test if it doesn't show up. Frustratingly I have no signs! Just tender breast as I would normally do before AF... TWW feels so long! xxx

My symptoms have wore off a tad now, I've got a metallic/blood taste in my mouth today but I know that can be an a/f symptom too :eh:. This is my first time off the pill in 10 years so any symptoms i'm getting i'm hoping that it's a good thing! When you testing?? xx

Hi AmyLou,
I'm not sure when to test. FF says to test on Sunday, the day AF is due, but I'm not sure when I ovulated because I don't temp. My plan was to wait for a few days and only test if AF is a few days late but we'll see if I manage! This is only my first cycle officially TTC and I'm already worried about disappointment... have you been trying for long? Not long now until your test day! Xxx

Oooh well fingers crossed for you! :) this is my first month trying, first proper cycle since stopping my pill, so maybe I'm wishful thinking, but hope I get a bfp when I test. Might have to buy an early test Friday but we'll see. I think no matter how months you've been trying, it's so disappointing to see the bfn. Fingers crossed for us both xxx

I've decided to wait until Saturday to test, if my temps are still high. Any symptoms today ladies?

I've not symptoms since, the last symptom I had was the days of cramps (week before a/f) and then a slight blood metallic taste in my mouth yesterday. Temptation got the better of me this morning and I did a test, bfn as I expected. I'm 9/10 dpo so maybe it's too early xx - i'm having twinges/aching in my ovaries since writing this, but maybe that's just the a/f coming up :\ xx

Last edited:
Hello,
11dpo and no signs to report except a short spell of nausea yesterday evening, nothing today... Let's keep our fingers crossed, only a few days until we find out either way! xx

After all the hope and worry AF has officially just turn up. I know this was only my first cycle and was hoping for too uch but I can't help being a bit disappointed... I will count tomorrow as CD 1, let's start a bew cycle!
Xxx

Sorry Laura :( It's so disappointing when AF arrives. I'm due on tomorrow, did a cheapie test this morning but it was negative so think I'm out too. At least we can concentrate on Christmas BFP's :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member