Anyone decided on names already?

clarew

Reaction score
This little boy is going to be called Casper . And yes I know Most people think Casper the ghost ! We are not telling family till he is born so that we don't get negative comments.

Hiya.
We have decided on Amelia Rose for a girl but can't agree on a boys name..we couldn't decide when I was pregnant with our first but luckily she was a girl and I always liked the name Emma..so second time round and we still can't decide! Xx

Weve decided on a boys name (before i was even pregnant) but no clue for a girls name. It may be a boy! Lol

We're having a girl, we initially agreed on Poppy, but then I went off it, then Nina, and again I went off it. At the minute we're trying out Layla and I really like it (for now!!) Middle name will be May xx

We've decided on Penelope Ann - Penny for short. We've been referring to bump as our lucky Penny :) xx

I have decided and did so pretty fast after learning gender.

We had no girls names.

I had Jackson's name picked before he was born and the name we are using was our second name choice for Jackson so I'm glad I can get using the two names I wanted.

I like Casper - good idea to keep it quiet my mums already made a face at the name I've chosen, just like she did with Jackson and now she couldn't imagine any other name.

xxxx

We've decided but will announce after the birth. My mum took the huff when I said we wouldn't be telling anyone until after the birth so now I'm just telling people that we have a shortlist and will decide when he's born. I really don't want anyone's opinion on our name and they're more than likely to give it if they know it beforehand but once he's here and named they won't be so quick to offer an opinion!

Argh name thing is so hard. We only had George (my sons name) first time round and now we're having another boy and we can't agree on anything. 18 more weeks to think of something!! X

We've decided but will announce after the birth. My mum took the huff when I said we wouldn't be telling anyone until after the birth so now I'm just telling people that we have a shortlist and will decide when he's born. I really don't want anyone's opinion on our name and they're more than likely to give it if they know it beforehand but once he's here and named they won't be so quick to offer an opinion!

We aren't telling anyone in "real life" either, which is annoying the life out of MIL. She also taken to telling us how much she loves Phoebe Grace as well whenever we see her. Lovely name, but not for us!! I totally agree with you about people's opinions though - ones baby is here and you tell them the name they are more likely to keep shtum! Xx

We are calling our baby girl Georgia Valerie ( Valerie is my mums middle name!)
I've told people as I frankly couldn't care less if anyone doesn't like it, me and my oh love it, and so do me my immediate family and that's all I care about! :) ever since I found out I was pregnant it was always going to be Georgia for a girl or Lewis for a boy!
So if the next ones a boy we have the name sorted!! Haha!!
X

we have chosen Thomas-William and Robert-John, and we have a Liam Christopher :), so far nobody has been rude or opinionated about them x

We're calling our little man, "Jaxon-John" jj for short ��

If we have a boy most likely James , if we have a girl we've gone for more traditional Irish names Aoife (e-fa) which is the Irish of Eva, or Eireann (Erin) although Irish names are fine when you're in Ireland but when you go anywhere else and someone tried to say your name its a bit tricky

We're having 'A' names for all of our children.

We're decided on Amelie for a girl and we previously chose Austin for a boy but I'm going off it a little bit. I like Alex too but he's not fussed.

This one is heading towards Ethan Robert.

I had no girl names, even names I liked I quickly outgrew - none that I could imagine being my baby.

Maybe its because I wasnt having a girl, intuition wouldnt let me pick :p

xxxxx

We had a girls name and not a boy lol. After we found out we spent a couple of days just throwing names at each other pmsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back