Weird names...

I love Irish names, i liked Caiomhe (excuse spelling if it's wrong) but no one else I spoke to like it x

The names i like so far for this LO is Ayden or Ava obviously dependant on if its a boy or girl...what do you think good or bad?

Our family has no imagination when it comes to names, there's 4 of us with my name, great granny, auntie, me and my cousin's girl. I like the idea of family names, if we have a boy it could well be Albert Charles after our grandads but tbh I want an original name.
Am thinking Matilda for a girl but haven't said anything yet lol. Also have to be careful as the poor little mite's surname with be Lay so anything beginning with an E would just be plain wrong

or even better if i had twins they would be called both...Ayden and Ava i think is quite sweet!!!

I like unusual cool names myself - I think my kids have excellent names and they are certainly not boring! But i wouldnmt go wild with cushla i admit lmao!

I like jasper myself, I have a riley named after the twilight series lol....you never know son numbger 3 could be named after a character yet.....

I certainly didnt name Jasper after a character on a show, He is named after the crystal Jasper :)

Mescaline is a massively psycedelic drug yes, Mescalina is a play on that i think! Which is cruel lets face it!

her brother is called Zeke, which i actually quite like, i dont know if his fully name is Azekel but i think both are nice :)

My family has an array of Audrey's and Richards, its not something i will be continuing, i can't imagine how confusing it must be to have two people in the same household with the same name!!

My neighbour has 2 twins called Muzic and lasrius. The names are starting to grow on me now :)

Cushla (girl)

Luca Reuben (boy) , the amount of people that told me that Jasper was a 'dogs' name is quite astounding!

I have a friend called Cushla (Cush) and I guess I don't find it weird at all!!!

I currently have dogs called Lucca (the female version of Luca) and Ruben (Roo) and my once in a lifetime dog was my beloved Jaspar a Border Collie and YES I have considered that for my child!! Wish I didn't have a dog called Xabi as I think that could be really cool for a little boy!!

However I do like different names my Best mate has a DD called Karnika which I love!!!

OH really likes Pixie for a girl!!!!

When I was in the hospital with K the other week there was a family with a load of geeky looking kids, the boys were called Amos and Morris, I don't know how I didn't laugh!

My cousin chose biblical names, but not the usual! Ad she won't allow them to be shortened! She has samuel Isaac, mathilde (matilda) Mary, Martha grace and Emmanuel something or other! E is about 6 now and my aunty still refuses to use his name, he's still "the baby" :rofl:

See i actually love the name Amos!!! I nearly called a dog it once and i have to admit i would consider it for a LO lol!!!

lol and i got funny looks for likeing the name Toby. i also like sebastian cos of the lil boy in the neverending story. girls names i like are Rowan, Alyssa, Rose, Poppy, Alice, stuff like that which i think is pretty normal really lol

Alice is a fab name ;) and actually rather unusual! Like you hardly get any! My twos names weren't very common when I chose them, but there's loads of katies and ellas about now!

I like Alice too and i also like Alyssa and Alise which just sounds a little bit different to Alice.

I like the name Alice too, i also like Alise which sounds just a little bit different from Alice and i like Alyssa too.

Sorry i posted twice it did say it hadnt posted the first time so i typed it up again- new lappy hiccups.

My sister went to pre school with a girl called pocohontas, I shit you not!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back