Anyone decided on names already?

If we have a boy most likely James , if we have a girl we've gone for more traditional Irish names Aoife (e-fa) which is the Irish of Eva, or Eireann (Erin) although Irish names are fine when you're in Ireland but when you go anywhere else and someone tried to say your name its a bit tricky
I love irish names they're fun! My little boy is called cabhán (Cavan) and nobody knows how to say it!! It kinda makes me like it more lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good choice Mrsb, my little boy is Thomas William, I'm getting induced a week tomorrow and this little man is still nanekess ��, xx

If we have a boy most likely James , if we have a girl we've gone for more traditional Irish names Aoife (e-fa) which is the Irish of Eva, or Eireann (Erin) although Irish names are fine when you're in Ireland but when you go anywhere else and someone tried to say your name its a bit tricky
I love irish names they're fun! My little boy is called cabhán (Cavan) and nobody knows how to say it!! It kinda makes me like it more lol

Haha Charlene!! A few of my friends of changed their names to Irish spelling but I've no idea how to write it, Eireann will be the easier of the too I imagine Aoife will be a lot tricker I'd also liked Roisin (pronounced rosh-een) which means rose, would be after my mum and
Niamh (n-eve)
My son is Ryan which is an Irish name but we chose to go with the English spelling of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back