2 or 3rd time moms?

timsmom

Reaction score
Hi ladies, am only asking this question of existing mums as I think you feel kicks earlier with 2nd or 3rd babies.

This will be my third pregnancy and I was wondering when did you feel the first movements? I thought I felt some 'bubbles' on Saturday but things have gone all quiet again. I would love to hear from any moms who have a bit more 'padding' as I think this can affect feeling as does an anterior placenta. I'm 15 weeks.

I got bubbles from about 13 weeks and then about 17/18 weeks proper kicks and now they hurt. I'm quite small though but I wouldn't say thin

With my 2nd pregnancy I could feel 'something' at 14 weeks, then it got more noticeable at 15 weeks and by 16 weeks could tell what it was!!

I'm now having my 3rd baby and am yet to feel anything, shouldn't be long though!!

im sure that ive felt a few flutters inside me over the past few days like deep inside my belly if that makes sense. but not sure how early u can feel them the second time around but think they were def movements

I felt my first kicking really early... around 14 weeks... and this time it was 13 weeks even though my placenta is to the front.. :think:

With no 1 I felt it at 15 weeks with an anterior placenta and this time it was 11+4 :shock: with a posterior placenta.

I have been able to feel 'Frank' for a couple of weeks now having a little wriggle about. It seems to be mainly on a nighttime though, I think it's when i'm more relaxed.
Yesterday we went to visit OH Nanna and she had some old fashioned war time music on and it was off like the clappers!

Oh god, now I'm starting to panic.I'm 15+2 and haven't felt anything definite yet. Anyone been later?? :wall:

this is my 3rd pregnancy and i felt flutters from about 13 weeks. u def feel them earlier i think with each prgnacy,prob due to knowing what it feels like i guess.

I wouldnt worry just yet, i definitely didnt feel much until I hit 16 weeks, as up until then it was just odd feelings, I couldnt really say if it was LO or not.

This is my third and has I had my other two quite a while ago I can't remember what week I felt them but this time I can feel little bubbles in my right side where the baby is laying, which I think must be the baby. Still waiting for a definate movement though.

I'm 14+4 weeks with not much padding, but not sure where my placenta is.

I have been able to feel something since about 13 weeks. I think if I hadnt experienced a kicking baby before I wouldn't even notice it. It's so slight, I feel it more when I'm lying in bed going to sleep.

This is my third and I have been getting movements for about a fortnight, maybe a bit longer :)

This is my 3rd and I didn't feel anything untill between 16 and 17 weeks so I wouldn't worry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back