Any one else's hormones making them crazy

Belle23

Reaction score
With everything going on with having to move and my mum being poorly I never normally distrust my husband and there I am doubting him. I mean I feel like I'm going crazy. I keep panicking that he's going to leave me etc, we only got married in september. I can't believe I feel like I'm going so crazy xxx

Bless you hun, I posted ealier about being really weepy today, hubby is away and it makes me feel a little unsettled, plus I am staying with my parents which is lovely but they have there own ways!!

Sorry I can't be of much help but I do know what you are going through.

Big hug x

Me!! I've checked DH's phone, which is something I have NEVER done before. He's said from the moment we starting going out that I could check his phone whenever I wanted but openess has always been a comfort.

I think its perfectly normal to feel more clingy as it probably goes back to a primative instinct about making sure our LO's are provided for.

xx

i was the same the other night at a party and all the girls were thin and had short dresses on kept thinking oh was looking at all of them usually i wouldnt mind i mean i look at good looking men sometimes lol but i realised it was all in my head and was glad i didnt say anything to him i also get worried evrytime hes out on his own that something is going to happen to him :(

This happens to me too, I worry so much more about stuff than I usually would, especially thinking my OH is gunna leave me xxx

Yes, because I think he doesn't love me anymore, which is ridiculous. I think most of it is stemming from the fact we don't dtd at all, I feel really insecure and unattractive :( But overall I do have crazy moments when I think he's out looking at other women and stuff. He's never given me any reason not to trust him btw, it's just the crazy hormones xx

I'm not so bad where hubby is concerned tbh. I thought I'd be the same as some of u and checking his phone etc, but I'm really not. The only thing is I don't feel attractive anymore AT ALL, but that's my own problem and nothing to do with him.

The one thing I have noticed, which sounds totally pathetic, is I keep thinking I'm going to die!
When I'm walking anywhere on my own, I imagine someone is going to jump me and beat me and baby to death. And if I'm in a shopping centre, I panic in case there's a terrorist attack and the place gets blown up. I just can't seem to relax. Its bizarre! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Every day my hormones make me more mental. OH says I'm completely 'out there' basically and way irrational about everything. I know they are having a massive effect on me because I cry about everything. I can't wait to get my body back lol I think if I say to OH I would like a 3rd baby he would either leave me or kill me lol

I don't tend to worry about OH leaving
Me as such, but every time he goes out I worry he won't come back! In the way that I think something is going to happen to him. If he goes anywhere at night I can't rest until he's home!! I get images of him lying in a ditch somewhere! It's awful. Hormones really do make you crazy!!

I've been a bit like this - the other day I sat there daydreaming that he was going to run off with this girl from work - we both work at the same place, we both know her, and I know that he never would in a million years, and yet I still found myself thinking about it, and worrying that I was going to lose him and what on earth would happen if I was a single Mum! Roll on no more pregnancy hormones! x

I haven't been irrational and haven't really panicked my OH will leave me but like a couple of others have said I feel really unattractive, especially the last couple of weeks. I love my bump but I'm looking forward to having my body back and feeling sexy again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back